"You Did But She Adores You So Much Shawn, Your Her Best Friend" Beyoncé Explained. "Really?" He Asked.

She Laughed "Have You Not Seen When You Leave Her And When You Come Around?!"

He Laughed "That's True...I Instantly Loved Her From The First Time I Hugged Her. Is That Weird?"

Beyoncé Smiled "It's Not, I Felt The Same Way When I Held Her In My Arms For The First Time"

"Damn, How Did That Feel?" He Asked. "Nothing Like I've Ever Felt Before. Just Straight Joy, I Was Holding Her And Wanted Nothing More Than To Protect Her"

"I Know We Said We Would Take Things Slow But...I'm Falling Hard Beyoncé All Over Again" He Said. She Blushed "I Want Us To Start Fresh, Truly Get To Know Each Other And Build That Foundation"

"Okay What's Your Favorite Color?" He Asked. "Blue...Always Been Blue" She Replied With A Genuine Smile. "Same" He Said. "Your Born And Raised In Texas"

"Houston...Third Ward Trill Baby" She Said Holding Up The Pose With Her Hand. He Chuckled "Brooklyn Till The Day I Die, I'm Happy Baby Girl Was Born In New York"

"Your Worst Fear?" Beyoncé Asked Arching Her Eyebrow. "Loosing Blue" He Replied.

"Really?"

He Nodded His Head "You?"

"Loosing My Mother Or Blue" She Replied. "How Does Your Mom Actually Feel About Me? I Know She Probably Feel Awkward When She Saw Me After All This Time"

"She Loves You...A Little Too Much" Beyoncé Giggled As He Joined In. "Damn Wow"

"Also From What I Told Her She Thinks Your A Good Father Too" Beyoncé Said. "Wow That Means A Lot" He Said.

"Worst Sexual Encounter You Had" Beyoncé Said. He Laughed "One Girl I Tried To Go Down On Pussy Didn't Smell The Best Hence Why I Never Ate Pussy Except Yours"

Beyoncé Laughed "Why Did You Enjoy That Lifestyle? Fucking Women Left And Right Like It Was Nothing?"

He Sighed "I Don't Know, Thought That's How Men Are Supposed To Be Plus My Needs Were Fulfilled. I Used To Be Horny All The Damn Time"

"Mhm You Still Act That Way Now"

"Well Can You Blame Me? Your The Finest Woman I Ever Seen"

Beyoncé Blushed. "Thank You" She Said Softly. "All Truth Baby Girl"

"If You Didn't Work For Your Dad What Would You Have Been?"

"Ooo That's A Good One Because I'm Unsure" He Said. "I Would've Been A Singer"

"You Sing Bey? Lemme Hear You Spit A Little Something Something" He Encouraged.

"Hell No, I Only Sing In Front Of Blue"

"Not Even Your Moms?" He Asked With Widen Eyes. "I Mean Sometimes But Not With All My Might"

"Would You At Least Sing For Me In Our Room?" He Asked. "Maybe" She Smirked. "I'll Take That" He Said.

"Marriage? What Are Your Thoughts? Have They Changed?"

"I Think I Want To Be Married But I Want To Focus All My Attention On You And Blue"

"I Want To Be Married But Then I Think Of My Previous Marriage And I'm Like...Is It Worth Going Through That Bullshit Again"

"I Get It But I'm Not Him. I'm Far Different From Cliff-"

"Not Too Different Since Y'all Both Cheated On Me" Beyoncé Said. Shawn Looked Down "Your Going To Keep Hitting Me With That Shit?"

"I Mean What You Expect? I Want You To Feel What I Felt Shawn"

"I Did Trust Me. I Hated That Things Ended Between Us Because I Was In Love With You Beyoncé And I Didn't Even Know It Until I Left"

"You-You Were In Love With Me?" She Asked. "Yeah...A Nigga Was Whipped...Still Is" He Said Softly. "I Was In Love With You, Which Is Why It Hurt Me Even More That I Actually Saw You Cheat With My Own Goddamn Eyes. I Thought I Gave You Everything, Sexually, Emotionally, Physically. I Thought I Was Enough For You Shawn"

"You Were I Just-...I Let Certain Things Consume Me Because Of Feeling"

"That's No Excuse"

"I Know And That's Why This Time Around I'm Doing Everything Right. I Don't Wanna Break Your Heart"

She Looked Into His Eyes "I Know You Don't"

He Held Up His Pinky Finger, She Looked Down At It "We Did This The Last Time And Look At Where We Ended Up"

"I Know But I'm Going To Prove To You That I Want You And Only You"

She Touched His Cheek Causing Him To Close His Eyes. She Leaned In Kissing His Lips.