Chapter Ch102.3 - Extra 7: Little Overlord Shao SiJia (3)

“YanQing, there you are!” Tong SuHong briskly walked towards Liang YanQing and took his arm. “Let’s go and see my father first.”

Liang YanQing nodded and walked through the crowd with Tong SuHong.

Tong SuHong had dressed carefully today. She chose a classy evening dress with luminous color and elegant design. Watching her, Liang YanQing felt a little moved. He couldn’t help but say: “You look magnificent today.”

Tong SuHong looked at him triumphantly. “Of course. This is the difference between a phoenix and a pheasant.”

At the thought of Shao SiJia, Liang YanQing’s eyes darkened.

Tonight’s banquet wasn’t small. While most of the participants were familiar with each other, there were some new people in the circle. Therefore, the party could be half-considered a social occasion for friends and acquaintances.

Many of the people attending were already familiar with Liang YanQing and gave him casual greetings as he passed. After a while, they finally arrived at where Tong SuHong’s father, Tong De, and Tong SuHong’s brother, Tong ShuShan, was.

“Dad, YanQing is here to say hello.” Tong SuHong said.

“Hello, Uncle.” Liang YanQing nodded.

Tong De looked at Liang YanQing and gave him a satisfied smile. “Yes, hello. YanQing, you look lively today.”

Liang YanQing was tall and quite handsome. With the three-piece suit he was wearing tonight, he made for a very striking figure.

Tong SuHong took her father’s hand and happily told him: “Right? Even when you compare YanQing to Zheng BuLu’s son, he isn’t’ lacking at all.”

Tong De nodded. “Yes, certainly.”

Tong ShuShan also chimed in: “Isn’t Zheng PingQing the one worse in this comparison? After all, isn’t he gay? He can’t compare to YanQing at all, ah.”

Tong De glared at his son. “Don’t say such nonsense. Zheng PingQing being gay is just a rumor. Who knows if such words can be trusted?”

Tong ShuShan was unconcerned. He replied: “Didn’t Zheng PingQing say it himself?”

Tong De told him: “Who knows if Zheng PingQing was serious when he said such things, ah.”

As soon as Zheng Pingqing was mentioned, several people switched topics and started talking about him.

Zheng PingQing could be considered the most influential person in their social circle these past two years. Although his father Zheng BuLu was already quite rich, his base of operations had always been in the south, so his presence in the imperial capital wasn’t high. Therefore, despite doing business together several times, there wasn’t much intersection between Zheng BuLu and high society circles in the capital. Nobody expected Zheng PingQing, a young boy who just started university here, to take over the business world in only two years. At first, people either bullied or didn’t pay attention to the young man. As a result, they all suffered. Before they could even react, Zheng PingQing had already made a fortune here in the capital.

Many people had received the news that Zheng BuLu was attending this banquet, so he could be considered the main character of tonight’s party.