Chapter 61 - Brothers Aren't Allowed

In the end, Zheng PingQing successfully managed to protect Lin Qian’s bowl, foiling Shao SiJia’s operation: force-feed Lin Qian chicken butt. However, Zheng PingQing also paid the price for it- when he rushed to rescue Lin Qian’s bowl, he accidentally knocked over some soy sauce, tragically staining his couple’s shirt.

Lin Qian glared at Shao SiJia: “This is your fault!”

Shao SiJia touched her chin, full of doubt. “My fault?” She felt that Zheng PingQing’s were much more suspicious.

Is giving Lin Qian a chicken butt worth such excitement?

Lin Qian helped Zheng PingQing up. “I’ll give you some clothes to change into.”

Shao SiJia watched the two go into Lin Qian’s room together and finally realized that they’ve been wearing matching clothes all this time.

Shao SiJia was still cautious when it comes to some things. Instead of being direct, she took a more sensitive approach and asked the two parents nearby: “Why are they wearing the same clothes?”

Lin YaZhi that such things were only a matter of course. He replied: “They’re good friends, ah. Being so close, isn’t it normal to want to wear the same clothes?”

Shao SiJia: Not normal at all!!

Lin Qian and Xu Yao had been friends for over a decade, and they have never once worn the same clothes!

Wearing matching clothes as your good brother, who would do such an embarrassing thing, ah!

Chen ShiYi, who still had some lingering trauma, added: “They really do get along. Ever since he was a child, PingQing had been the type to shamelessly show off one’s good looks. The most hateful thing for him was to encounter someone wearing the same clothes as him. But apparently, he and Lin Qian bought a bunch of matching clothes together. To tell you the truth, I was a bit taken aback when I found out.”

Shao SiJia:…I don’t feel reassured.

Shao SiJia was closer to Lin Qian’s generation than Lin YaZhi, and she received more information than her father. With the help of Weibo, Twitter, and all sorts of social media, her knowledge and worldview were greatly expanded compared to the two parents.

The gay community wasn’t a distant concept for her.

While a sudden lightbulb turned on in Shao SiJia’s heart, her face remained composed. So when she saw that Zheng PingQing had come back wearing a set of Lin Qian’s home clothes, Shao SiJia simply laughed. “Straightforwardly taking all your clothes off, are you cosplaying as a Haier brother?”

Lin Qian struck back: “Cosplaying as a washing machine? What are you on about? I’m just planning on washing Zheng PingQing’s clothes later, ah.”

Shao SiJia placed a hand on her cheek and said out loud: “I think I’m hallucinating? Why do I think you treat him better than you treat me?”

Lin Qian looked at her in the eye and said: “You’re not hallucinating, it’s the truth.”

The brother and sister pair locked eyes for a few seconds, then Shao SiJia pointed a finger towards him. “I hereby declare that you just lost your sister’s love.”

Lin YaZhi had only lived with the siblings for a short period, so he still didn’t understand the teasing they did to each other. Confused, he nervously said: “Hey, hey. SiJia, Ah Qian was just making a joke. Don’t be angry at him, you’re brother and sister, ah….”

Shao SiJia interrupted him coldly. “Do you want to lose my love too?”

Lin YaZhi immediately shut his mouth.