Chapter 95 - Extra 2: The Start of University

“Ah Qian——here!”

As soon as Lin Qian and Zheng PingQing walked out into the airport hall, they saw Lin YaZhi standing amongst the crowd, waving at them. Chen ShiYi was next to Lin YaZhi, nervously looking towards them.

Lin YaZhi and Chen ShiYi worked in the capital. After confirming with Lin Qian and Zheng PingQing that they both had been admitted to Universities in the capital, Lin YaZhi and Chen ShiYi applied for leave. They managed to win a precious day off, so they came to pick up their two sons and bring them to their universities.

“Dad, Auntie.” Lin Qian stepped forward and hugged Lin YaZhi.

Zheng PingQing also came forward to greet their parents. “Mom.”

Chen ShiYi and Zheng PingQing hadn’t seen each other for a long time, so Chen ShiYi excitedly hugged her son. “PingQing, I’m so proud that you’re attending a University in the capital!”

“This is the perfect example to showcase just how amazing the power of love can truly be.” Zheng PingQing solemnly replied. Then, he turned to Lin YaZhi and asked: “Isn’t that right, father-in-law?”

Lin YaZhi: “…” This son-of-a-bitch really believes that I won’t beat him up in front of Chen ShiYi, ah.

Chen ShiYi: “…” If Lin YaZhi beat up Zheng PingQing right now, I wonder if I’ll end up helping him beat this stinky son of mine.

The husband and wife both fell into thought.

“Let’s go. We’ll bring you to your university first.” Chen ShiYi’s excitement instantly cooled down, and she quietly turned around to lead everyone out of the airport.

Lin YaZhi took advantage of Chen ShiYi’s averted gaze to punch Zheng PingQing. He harshly whispered: “You’re not allowed to call me father-in-law, you little bastard!”

“Then what am I supposed to call you?” Zheng PingQing asked, puzzled. “Father?”

Lin YaZhi: “…”

Lin Qian quietly stepped between the two and said with a smile: “I’m so happy to see you two get along.”

Lin YaZhi, who was forced to swallow down his curses: “…”

Lin YaZhi reluctantly stretched out a hand to pinch Zheng PingQing’s cheek and smiled at Lin Qian. “I’m also pleased. So, so very pleased…”

Zheng PingQing’s face was pinched and squeezed, but maybe it was because his face was simply too incredibly thick, but Zheng PingQing’s expression remained unchanged. He calmly said: “As long as Father is happy, then I rest assured.”

Lin YaZhi: …this father is very, very unhappy, ah.

When the family left the airport, a luxury car and driver were waiting for them by the roadside. Naturally, this was arranged by Zheng BuLu.

Zheng BuLu had initially wanted to come over too, but he was stopped by the mountains of work that was suddenly thrust upon him. In the end, he could only provide a means of transportation to express his feelings.

In the car, Lin YaZhi received a call from Zheng BuLu.

Lin YaZhi answered the call in a brisk tone. “Old Zheng, you called at just the right moment. We just got in the car.”

Since Lin YaZhi was now absolutely sure that Chen ShiYi and Zheng BuLu had no sparks between them whatsoever, he found Zheng BuLu a lot more pleasing to the eye.

Unfortunately, for Zheng BuLu, it was the opposite.

“That’s good.” Zheng BuLu’s voice was very polite. It lacked the closeness and warmth it used to have when they first met. “The kids have troubled you.”