Chapter 25 - Who's Coaxing Who?

The students of No. 12 High School all collectively fell into a strange silence.

Meanwhile, the students from other schools: “Ermmm…”

At first, they only saw Lin Qian suddenly going into the rink with Zheng Chong behind him. It happened so fast that no one could properly comprehend what had happened. Most of the onlookers knew that Lin Qian couldn’t skate, so their first reaction was to worry about Lin Qian’s safety. They were so worried for him that they had no time to understand the actual situation on the rink carefully.

But as time went on, the No.12 students gradually discovered that the situation was actually different from what they first thought. Their anxious shouts weakened and were soon replaced by some subtle questions.

Some of the students from different schools were somewhat jealous and jokingly said to their friends from No. 12: “Your school’s standards are so high, ah….”

The situation was very embarrassing.

After a brief silence, all the No. 12 students tacitly agreed with each other to pretend nothing had happened. Everyone quietly looked back towards the skating rink.

And at this moment, everyone finally saw just how amazing the situation was.

It turned out the other skating guests had all retreated to the edge of the rink. The now-empty rink now became a stage for Lin Qian and Zheng Chong.

Lin Qian’s body was slightly bent forward, and he looked very much like a professional athlete participating in the Winter Olympic Games. Holding Zheng Chong with one hand, Lin Qian moved fast. Whenever he neared the edges, the onlookers could hear the sound of his skates scraping across the ice.

On the other hand, Zheng Chong was like a sack of potatoes. He didn’t look stable at all, and could barely hold his balance as he was dragged forward. His face had distorted from the cold wind blowing past.

“I don’t want you to apologize anymore. I want you to call him dad.”

After saying this, Lin Qian sharply banked to the side, his center of gravity sinking. Like the speed skaters you see on TV, he touched the ice with one hand, making a breathtaking turn.

Lin Qian’s skates scraped at the ice, and tiny glittering ice chips went flying.

Cheers suddenly burst out, not just from the students attending the party, but also from other passersby.

Lin Qian’s skating was too amazing. Even random onlookers could tell. In the end, the minds of all the surrounding students completely shut down, and they simply began to enjoy the visual feast Lin Qian was giving them.

Of course, some of them had complicated feelings.

Nevermind Zheng PingQing, You NiNi and Luo RunWei had witnessed Lin Qian’s skating just this afternoon. Seeing Lin Qian now, You NiNi turned red with excitement. “I didn’t expect classmate Lin to be….”

Luo RunWei replied, deadpan: “Haha, so unexpected.”

Huo YeRui, who was standing near You NiNi, was moments away from breaking his teeth. He had secretly been glad to see Lin Qian and Zheng Chong fight. Zheng Chong was a rich boy with a bad temper. If he fought with Lin Qian, Huo YeRui thought it would’ve been perfect. When Lin Qian ran into the rink, he couldn’t have been happier. Huo YeRui knew that Lin Qian couldn’t skate, but unlike his fellow classmates, he wasn’t worried about Lin Qian’s safety. Instead, he had been eager to see Lin Qian make a fool of himself. If Lin Qian, lost face in front of You NiNi, all the publicity he had gotten tonight would be wiped clean.