Chapter 75 - A Family With No Bottom Line

By the time Zheng PingQing came downstairs, all the students had already received their red envelopes from Zheng BuLu. When they saw Zheng PingQing approach, all the students looked at him with tears in their eyes.

Zheng PingQing felt their weighty gazes and subconsciously covered his chest with his hands. He asked: “What are you doing?”

Dong MingEn was the first to run towards him. He squeezed Zheng PingQing’s shoulder and said: “Boss, I’ve decided to follow you for the rest of my life. I’ll be steadfast and loyal to you forever!”

Lou XingGuang grabbed Zheng PingQing’s other shoulder. “Boss, if you need something in the future, don’t hesitate to say.”

Zhou Daota looked to the left, then to the right, but there was no space for him. He could only dryly say: “Boss, pay more attention to where you’re walking. Make sure you don’t fall…do you need to lean on me?”

Zheng PingQing was silent. What the hell happened to the integrity of his younger brothers?

However, Zheng PingQing would soon find out that his original younger brothers were still pretty tame. It was the newer entries that genuinely had no bottom line.

Guo DangLi and Li Gao were looking at Zheng PingQing with sparkling eyes. Guo DangLi gave Li Gao a look, prompting Li Gao to ask: “Second Boss Zheng, your dad…do you think he’s looking for a grandson?”

Guo DangLi added: “One with a high school degree? And, and, a high chance of getting a college degree.”

“Get real.” Lou XingGuang cast him a look of disdain. “With your grades, you can only set your sights on a junior college.”

Lou XingGuang mercilessly stepped on his classmate, then turned towards Zheng PingQing with eager eyes. “But I can do better. I think I can get into a four-year college Boss, so if your father needs…”

Zheng PingQing ruthlessly crushed their dreams. “He doesn’t need one.”

But Lou XingGuang didn’t give up and persisted: “Then what about you? Do you need…”

Guo DangLi rushed to cut him off, a proud smile on his face. “Hehehe. Fortunately, Second Dad recognized me very early on.”

Zheng PingQing: “….”

Zheng PingQing indifferently said: “Believe it or not, I intend to kick you out of the family today.”

Guo DangLi replied: “…Dad, please reconsider.”

Zheng PingQing coldly turned away and rolled his eyes. “In the end, how much money did my dad put in your red envelopes?” Money really does corrupt people, ah!

Lou XingGuang showed an infatuated smile. “More than all my other red envelopes combined.”

Dong MingEn glanced at Xu Yao and said: “Enough for me to buy a New Year’s gift for Ah Yao.”

Xu Yao refused with all his might. “No need, no need, no need.”

With great difficulty, Zheng PingQing finally managed to disperse this group with no sense of dignity. With red envelopes still in their hands, the students ran in different directions to play.

Zheng PingQing was about to go look for Lin Qian when he noticed Xu Yao slowly shuffling towards him. With a cough, Xu Yao said: “Um, I have something I want to say to you.”

“What can I do for you, Uncle?” Zheng PingQing asked.

Xu Yao looked at the thick red envelope in his hand. After a moment of hesitation, he said: “I didn’t know that your family was so rich….now that I know….”