Chapter 88 - A Thrilling Beach Day

The bus slowly came to a halt in the parking lot near the beach. The former students of No.12 High School cheered and ran towards the waters with their luggage on their backs.

This particular beach was famous in their province and was always full during the holidays. However, right now, it was neither a weekend nor an official holiday. Therefore, there weren't many tourists visiting, and there were only a few cars in the parking lot.

Lin Qian woke up at their excited shouts, and drowsily asked: "We've arrived?"

"Yes, we're here." Zheng PingQing reached out a hand to lightly rub at Lin Qian's eyes. Then, he gently pressed at Lin Qian's temple and asked: "Have you slept enough? Do you want to go to the villa and sleep for another hour?"

Lin Qian stretched his arms and rubbed his forehead against Zheng PingQing's shoulder. "No, I feel refreshed. Let's get off."

"Wait, you're hair looks a little messy." Zheng PingQing ruffled Lin Qian's hair in an attempt to straighten it.

This was the scene Xu Yao, who had intended to come over and call them, saw. Xu Yao immediately turned around and shouted: "Jiang TingJun, wait for me!"

Jiang TingJun still hadn't forgotten Xu Yao's previous provocation during the bus ride, so he huffed and said: "Go away! You're no longer my friend, ah."

Xu Yao: "...."

Because of those two gays, he lost so many of his friends one after the other. It was Lin Qian, then Dong MingEn, and now, Jiang TingJun...

Xu Yao felt a little sad, but gradually, his distorted mentality made him vengeful. He ran and caught up to Jiang TingJun, then told him: "If you stop being friends with me, I'll tell everyone you're pursuing me."

Jiang TingJun: "...you're so vicious."

In the end, the reluctant Jiang TingJun was forced to reconcile.

There was another bus parked near their own bus and a group of laughing young girls got off. They seemed to be in the same age group as the tutoring group.

Dong MingEn's expression brightened. "Wow, so many lovely girls."

Next to him, a classmate admonished him: "Brother Dong, you already have Ah Yao, yet you're still eyeing girls? You're such a scum."

Older brother Dong brushed away his bangs from his face and said: "I go for both men and women!"

Just then, a girl from the other group suddenly waved her hand towards them. "Dong MingEn, what a coincidence!"

Dong MingEn looked at the pretty girl and realized that she looked somewhat familiar. However, he couldn't remember where he'd seen this sister. Instead, it was Gou XinDou who recognized her first. He said: "Eh, isn't that girl from No. 9 High School?"

Dong MingEn hurriedly grabbed Gou XinDou and asked: "Hurry, tell me who she is!"

Gou XinDou was silent for a moment, then said: "Last year, didn't you teach her how to skate? Don't tell me you've already forgotten?"

At that time, Gou XinDou helped Dong MingEn and Lou XingGuang get Zheng PingQing and Luo RunWei, a No.9 High School student, together. Gou XinDou remembered the girl waving at them because she had superb skating skills, but pretended to be a complete novice so that Dong MingEn would teach her.

Seeing this girl again put Guo XinDou in a complicated mood. It was this girl's actions that made him realize Lin Qian and Zheng PingQing's true relationship.

Dong MingEn made a surprised sound. "No wonder I found her so familiar. But what's her name?"

Gou XinDou: "...."