Chapter Ch101.2 - Extra 7: Little Overlord Shao SiJia (2)

Bai XiaoFei had never been so embarrassed in her life. However, she didn’t have the courage to scratch Shao SiJia’s face. With nowhere else to vent her anger on, she could only sob and run to Deng Han and complain.

Bai XiaoFei was a pretty girl and had a good track record, so she was popular in their department. Bai XiaoFei figured that Deng Han would be on her side on this. However, after hearing about their fight, Deng Han’s first reaction was to say: “Well, I’ll go and ask Shao SiJia about the situation.”

Then, he tried to comfort Bai XiaoFei with some half-hearted words: “Since you weren’t hurt, there’s no need to take it to heart. SiJia is still new here. Since you’re her senior, you should be more tolerant.”

Bai XiaoFei: “….”

Bai XiaoFei didn’t realize that at the moment, Deng Han was trembling and fervently thankful for the fact that Shao SiJia restrained herself when it came to the fairer sex. Otherwise, even ten Bai XiaoFeis wouldn’t be a match for her, ah.

After this scene, even if someone in the office was dissatisfied with Shao SiJia, no one dared to make trouble with her anymore. Unconsciously, Shao SiJia had become the resident tyrant in their department, despite the fact that she hadn’t even passed her probation period yet…

But not daring to confront her face to face didn’t mean that they wouldn’t criticize her behind her back.

Now long after, news of the failed collaboration with the Tongs spread, causing howls of discontent. The Tongs was the big customer everybody had high hopes for. If they had won this collaboration, the rest of the year would’ve been much easier for their department. Nobody expected such a shoo-in contract to fail, and it inevitably made everyone depressed.

Then, the reason for the collaboration’s failure came out. What’s more, Bai XiaoFei had found out about it and promptly began urging everyone to start a crusade against Shao SiJia.

And some people really were set off by Bai XiaoFei. Because if the Tong collaboration had been signed, they would’ve had the chance to get the company’s overseas travel award this year.

Shuttle Technology’s offices utilized an open floor plan, so Shao SiJia often heard their harsh remarks. At first, she simply concentrated on her work and turned a deaf ear to their words. She would either be on the phone with customers or be out visiting customers.

But two days later, when she arrived at work, she had a military knife in her hands.

Deng Han: “….”

Everybody in the office: “…”

Next to Shao SiJia’s desk was a potted plant of unknown species. When she sat down on her chair, Shao SiJia calmly pulled out the military knife from its sheath and smoothly stabbed it deep into the plant’s trunk.

As a result, the office was quiet once more. It left Bai XiaoFei furious.

That day, Bai XiaoFei waited until Shao SiJia left the office to visit a customer and united several of her dissatisfied colleagues together. They all went to Deng Han and tried to pressure him into punishing Shao SiJia. They suggested that he simply fire her directly.

They even had a legitimate excuse. This person not only affected the performance of their entire department, but she also threatened everyone’s mental health.

Deng Han was left feeling helpless. It was normal for the department to feel resentful. After all, it was true that this one contract with the Tongs had such a significant impact on their end-of-year performance goals.

What’s more, unless he could disclose Shao SiJia’s family connection with the boss, Deng Han didn’t dare protect her too much. Otherwise, his subordinates would feel that he was too biased and not a very good team leader.