Chapter 83 - Coming Out (2)

Topic: On the afternoon after the college entrance examinations, we walked out of the school in a happy mood. We saw our two formerly incompatible Bosses (Although we wanted to insert a lot more adjectives, the topic title has a word limit. Anyway, you get what we’re saying) and a parent standing under the sun, looking very tense. We got a little curious, so we approached them to ask about the situation. Suddenly, our Bosses told us that they’ve been dating for a long time.

Supplementary information: Both of our Bosses are male

What we want to know: Just how big do you think our psychological shadow is?

Even years later, whenever the tutoring group would come together, they would still mention this day. On this fateful sunny afternoon, they all learned what ‘being shrouded by your own psychological shadow’ felt like.

Even the top students, who had exhausted their brain’s learning capacity, still couldn’t calculate the size of their shadow.

It was beyond the scope of the syllabus, ah! This topic is beyond the scope of the syllabus!

Zheng PingQing’s smile showed teeth, but there was an undercurrent threat in his words: “This Boss orders you all to give us your blessings, forthwith. Immediately. Right now.”

He was so domineering that nobody could possibly refuse.

Lou XingGuang could only plant his butt on the ground.

In fact, the first to fall was Dong MingEn. However, Dong MingEn was lucky enough to be behind Xu Yao, so he could drape himself onto Xu Yao for support as he stared blankly at the couple.

The group behind them directly lost all their voices. They all turned silly and dumb as they thought: It’s definitely going to rain today. Our Boss is dating a man.

It was a real bolt from the blue.

Zheng PingQing was obviously dissatisfied with their reaction. He narrowed his eyes, and his voice dropped a few degrees as he said: “Why are you all staring? You don’t want to say auspicious words?”

Everyone: “….” You’re not even married, yet you already want to hear auspicious words?

While everyone was experiencing collective insanity, Gou XinDou, the man who had been sitting on this information for over a year, was unperturbed.

He was the only one in their group that wasn’t scared. He even took the lead to calmly say: “I wish Boss Zheng and Boss Lin a long and happy life together. May you live together until the white hairs of old age, to always be of one mind, and to forever bathe in the river of love.”

With such elegant vocabulary, one has to wonder if Gou XinDou had prepared a draft a long time ago.

The group once again descended into a strange silence. One by one, they secretly aimed admiring glances toward Gou XinDou.

Zheng PingQing was very satisfied with Gou XinDou’s performance. So much so that he almost blurted out, ‘I will bestow a reward.’ Fortunately, he didn’t forget that he was a modern man. He stopped the feudal words from escaping and lightly replied: “Ah Dou is very polite. I’ll send you the latest phone in the market after I get my admission notice.”

Gou XinDou swallowed down the ‘Thank you for the Lord’s generosity’ that he was about to spout, and then smoothly said: “Thank you, Brother Zheng.”

Others: “…..” WTF! There was this sort of reparation involved?!

The shock slowly faded, and everyone’s thoughts inevitably focused on material things. Seeing that these young, impressionable students were about to lose all their moral integrity, Lin YaZhi violently rushed at Zheng PingQing. “You bastard! You’re so young, yet you’re already so crafty! It wasn’t enough that you seduced Ah Qian to have sex, and then lead him astray? Now, you actually want to bribe your classmates?! I have to properly teach you how to behave with integrity today!”