Family War

"Oh my God. What are you doing here? I told you not to come here. And what do you do? You still come. This is not y'all business. And you will not come to our home and disturb it." Erik yelled as he parents walked in.

"We do what we want to do. And this is for your own good. That thing you are married to needs to be handled. And we came to do just that." Alex said.

"Thing? Who you calling a thing? My daughter is not a thing. She's a human being. And what my daughter wants is what she has. And that is her husband who loves her just as much as she loves him." Renee said as a matter of fact.

"You call that love? Where's the love? That is my son. He had chopped his manhood off, got tits and made a vagina to fool men to think he's a woman. I agree. That's a thing."

Renee slapped her husband.

Shut up. This is your daughter. Have some respect for her and her husband in their home." Renee yells.

"All of you can leave my house now. Me and my wife don't need this negativity. I love her and I will do what I want to when it comes to her. And she can't have all this around her. Y'all won't put her back in the hospital over something that you can't handle. Now leave." Erik said walking to the door to open it.

"No baby wait. I have something I want to say to all of them." Amiyah said walking over to them.

"I need him

"I need him. I want him. And I love him. Y'all will not take my happiness from me. Erik is a real man. It does not make him no less of a man cause he loves me. I love him just as much. Yes I didn't handle this right by telling him in the beginning. I wanted to. But I didn't want to loose him. For that baby I am sorry. But everything about you I love. I love you so much. I want you. I want us. I don't want us to be over. I want my marriage. We can move away and start over if we need to. But what y'all gonna do is respect me as his wife. I am a woman. Rather you want to accept that or not." Amiyah spills to everyone.

Renee looked at her and smiled. She was so happy that her daughter stood up for herself.

"Look I love my son. And I want what is best for him. But clearly you're not it. You can't have my baby no kids." Amanda said.

"Actually yes we can. And it will biologically be ours. So yes I can give him children if he wants them."

"This is nuts. This shit is not right. Erik please don't do this." Alex said facing him.

"Dad I told you don't come for my wife. I love her and whatever I decide to do is gonna be my decision not yours or no one else."