What The Hell You Talking About?

Erik looked at him like he had two heads.

"What the hell are you talking about? I've slept with her. She's all woman." Erik said to him.

"Man trust me. She was and is a man. She had a operation done. I did my research. And I know for a fact this is true." Aaron said to his brother.

"No it's not. I have made love to my girl. And she's a woman. You will say anything to stop my happiness. And if you can't get with the program I'm gonna ask you to remiss yourself from the wedding and don't even bother coming." Erik said as he looked in the mirror at his tux.

The others was whispering among themselves. They didn't know what to think about this statement. One of the other guys walked over to Erik and tapped his shoulder.

"Hey man if you need a moment to think this over we understand. We don't want you to rush into something that you know nothing about." He said to him.

"I'm fine. I don't need any time. I know what and who I want. And that's my fiancé. Now can we do the fitting and go eat like I planned. I want to see my girl.

"Man are you really that naive that you won't look into this? His friend asked.

"I'm not convinced that it's true. She has all her stuff and I've been with her. She's not and don't look like a man. Stop this. Aaron just don't want to see me happy. And I'm marrying my baby. Enough said. Let's get changed so we can go eat." Erik said walking out of the room to change his clothes and get his tux.

The others looked at each other and just went to change out. They all went to the counter to pay for their suits. They were all uncomfortable doing the wedding now since Aaron exposed that piece of information. Erik paid and looked back at the fellas.

"Y'all ready to eat?" He asked them trying to look pass their expressions on their faces.

"Yea. We ready. Lucas said for the fellas.

"Ok well let's go. I'm starving." Erik said as he walked out the door to head to his truck.

Everyone walked to their individual cars and got inside. Erik waited for everyone to get in and crank before he pulled off to head to the restaurant. Once they was all in he pulled off. Riding in the car all he kept thinking about was what his brother said. He dialed Amiyah cell on the truck and waited for her to answer. The phone rung a few times and she answered.

"Hey bae. What you doing." Amiyah said when she answered.

"I'm actually headed to the restaurant with the fellas to eat. Did you pick out your dress?" Erik asked her excited.

"Yes baby I did. I can't wait to walk down that isle and get married." Amiyah said with so much excitement in her voice.

"Me too baby. Me too. But I got something I need to talk to you about." Erik said bringing his tone down.

"What's wrong baby?" Amiyah said.

"You know I love you right? And I don't keep nothing from you. But I need to ask you something and I want you to be honest with me." Erik started the conversation to her.

Amiyah didn't like the sound of this. She started to think of all the things he can possibly ask her. But the number one thing that popped up in her head was her past. She knew her dad was with him and Aaron and Darius. They all probably got together and teamed up against her to him.

"Ok baby? You are scaring me. What is it? You are not having cold feet are you?" Amiyah asked concerned.

"No. Nothing like that baby. I will be at that alter. This is something else." Erik said.

"Oh ok. You had me worried for a minute. What is it?" She asked.

"Baby I know you don't like to talk about your past like that but there is something that I need to know. It was brought to my attention that there is something about you that you haven't told me. I need to know if this is true." Erik said to Amiyah in a serious voice.

"What is it that you want to know? I've told you everything about me. So I don't understand what it is you need to know." Amiyah said.

"Aaron made a statement at the fitting and said that you are not what we think you are and was. Is there anything you want to tell me about that?" Erik asked.

Amiyah got silent. She already knew what that was all about. She knows he told about her past from this statement.

"What did he say I was and wasn't?" Amiyah asked humoring the question.

"Babe I just need to know the truth. Are you or have you ever been a man?" Erik asked concerned.

"What? Are you serious?" Amiyah asked shocked that he even asked.

"Miyah I don't need you to lie to me about this. This is something serious. And this isn't something you play about. If you was raped or beat up that's different but this is some serious ass shit. You can't play with men emotions like this. I am a man. A full pledge man. And I have the right to know if this shit is true. We've slept together and all for a entire damn year. I proposed to you. Dammit I need to know. Is it true?" Erik said in a big spill.

Amiyah wanted so bad to tell him the truth. But from the sounds of it she knows he will leave her if she did. The phone had a awkward silence now.

"Hello? Answer me. Were you a man in your past life?" Erik asked again getting a little more harsh with his tone of voice.

Amiyah phone beeps and she looked at the caller ID. It was Victoria.

"Babe I got to take this. It's about the wedding. I'll call you right back and we will talk about this ok." Amiyah said and hung up.

"Where you at girl? We here at the restaurant." Victoria said to Amiyah.

"He knows. Omg he knows. What am I gonna do?" Amiyah yells crying.

The truth is slipping out!!!!

Will she be honest????

Comment and vote!!!!!

I got a few more chapters in this book to go. Y'all been on my end about the updates so I gave y'all a few. But this book still gonna end soon.