Shocked

Everyone just stood there. Aaron has a smirk on his face now that he knows that the truth is finally coming out. Amiyah looked at A and just stood there scared to death. No one here knew about her past so how did he know her old name.

"Who is that bae?" Erik asked Amiyah still holding Aaron by the chest.

"Nobody babe. Just make Aaron leave my house please." She said trying to get Aaron out the house before he says something else.

"Nah tell my brother what the deal is. Got him round here thinking he got one thing and he got another." Aaron said harshly.

"What are you talking about Aaron?" Erik said facing him.

"Nah tell your girl here to tell you who that is." Aaron said looking at Amiyah.

"Man fuck that. I'll get this nigga out your house sis. Bruh I know this your brother and shit but he can't be here no more. Now I am not about to keep listening to him pop off at the mouth. I don't have anything against you so if you don't want this heat with him I suggest you move out of my way." A said to Erik as he walked towards him.

"No need man. I'll leave for now. But I'm gonna make sure my brother is updated on this little information." Aaron said walking out the door to his car.

Erik stood there confused to all of the commotion. He put his hands on his hips and looked back and forth between Aaron and Amiyah.

"Ok so is someone gonna enlighten me on what the hell is going on here? I'm in the dark and I don't like this at all." Erik said waiting for someone to start explaining.

"Amiyah take Erik in the room and talk to that man." A said to his sister.

"So it is something?" Erik asked Amiyah as he turns and looked as her.

"Baby it's not that serious. I don't even want to talk about it." Amiyah said walking towards the room.

Erik looked at Aaron as she walked away. Aaron pointed towards the hall and instructed him to go and talk to him. Erik follows  Amiyah to the room and closed the door behind them. He sat next to her on the bed and faced her. Amiyah still was turnt the other way. He turns her body to face him.

"What's going on? What's the problem? And who is this Micah?" Erik asked back to back waiting on a answer.

Amiyah just sat there looking at him with a sad look on her face. She didn't know what to say at this point.

 She didn't know what to say at this point

"I'm not ready for this. It's too much to even explain. Just know it will not come between us. I love you and don't want to loose you." Amiyah said softly as she laid across the bed.