Wedding Planning

It's been a year since everything has happened. My dad is still on the bullshit. He still hasn't accepted that I'm with Erik. He don't like that fact that I am getting married. And neither does Erik's best friend Darius. He has been a torn in my side since the very beginning. I can't say that I'm all about him being in my wedding either. I still haven't told Erik about my past. We have had so many close calls since the beginning. Amy, A, and Vicki has been nothing but supportive to me. I can't say that about my judgmental Dad.

Mama healed very well. Slow but well. She is on her way down to help me pick out my dress. Daddy is coming with her. I don't even want his ass here. Every time he is here he makes it his business to try and tell my secrets. And today the guys are going with bae to pick out their suits and get fitted. That mean both sides of the family will be together. And I'm not gonna be there to stop any none sense talk. Grant I know A got my back but he's not everywhere at the same damn time.

I want to be there to help guide this but I can't. Being that I have to be with the girls. And that included Erik's mom as well. Amy I didn't have a issue with but his mom and dad didn't really care for me. They think I'm after Erik's money. I don't want not need his money. I have my own. And then there's Aaron. He knows my secret and has been trying expose me too. I don't know how this is gonna play out but I surely hope no one ruins my life with this.

"Are you ready to go yet? We got a full day ahead and you still playing in your face." Victoria said to Amiyah walking in her bedroom.

"I'm almost ready. I'm just nervous. I can't be there with Erik and you know who all is gonna be with him today." Amiyah said putting the makeup on her face.

"Girl you wouldn't have this issue if you would have told this damn man the truth a year ago. Now you are about to marry this man in less than 2 weeks and you still haven't told this man you once was a man." Victoria said aggravated.

"Don't start please. You already know what I said about that. My past is just that. I'm a different person now and I don't want or need that kind of trouble." Amiyah said turning around and facing Victoria.

"Trouble? Please. You already in that. And if that man hears that from anyone but you I don't know how he will take that." Victoria said to her.

Amiyah stood up and slid her shoes on. She grabbed her purse and walked out the bedroom.

"So you gonna act like you didn't hear what I just said? Ok. Be like that. But don't come crying to me when it gets leaked. I'm trying to help you here." Vicky said to her.

"Please just leave it alone. My mom is already on the way to the shop and the others are too. Let's just get there so we make it on time." Amiyah said walking towards the door to leave out.

"Fine." Vicky said walking behind her.

They walked out and locked up the house. Erik and Amiyah had moved in. Amiyah still had her place though. That's where her brother had moved into. He decided to stay there and watch over his sister. He knew he could handle himself and her there than going back home with his dad and mom.  They got in the car and went to the bridal shop. As they got out the car Amiyah saw her mom and the others pulling up. She cut off her car and turned and looked at Victoria.

"Now please behave yourself. Erik's mom already don't like me. I don't need you adding anything else to the fire." Amiyah said calmly but sternly.

"I hear you. But I'm telling you now. If she makes any smart remarks I'm eating her ass for breakfast." Victoria said licking her fingers as if she had something on them.

They both started laughing.

"Is mama already here?" Amiyah asked Vicky.

"Yes I talked to mom and dad earlier. He's already with Erik. And my mom rode with your mom here. So they should be here soon enough." Vicky said.

"Great. Let's get inside so we can look and pick out a few before they get here." Amiyah said getting out the car.

They made their way to the building and went in. Amiyah went to the front desk so they can check in. After checking in they went and started trying on dresses. Everyone got in and started trying on the dresses that was picked out so far.

—————————————————-

Meanwhile with the guys Erik was so happy right now. The days was counting down for him to be a husband. As he walked out and showed the guys his tux no one said anything. At first he thought it was just butterflies until he started noticing the look on certain people faces.

"Is there a problem fellas?" Erik asked concerned.

"Actually man it is." Aaron said to his brother.

"And what is that exactly? Huh? You are not about to ruin this for me. I told you. I love Amiyah and rather  you be there or not I'm going to marry her.

"Look bro. We want be men if we didn't tell you the truth. You are making a big mistake with this. I talked to Darius and we all agreed we need to make a intervention today." Aaron said to him.

"I don't need no intervention. I love my girl and we are getting married with or without y'all." Erik said sternly.

"And you want to make that mistake of marrying a man? Cause that's what that thing is. A man." Aaron said disrespectful.

Everyone eyes got big as they looked at him.

"What you talking about man?" One of the other guys said.

This is about to get real man!!!!

It's coming down to the end yall!!!!

Comment and vote!!!!