The Big Day

Today is the big day. It's our wedding Day. I've waited so many years to be someone bride. And now look at me. I'm getting married. Erik is everything to me. And I just want to make him happy for the rest of his life. My mom is in here with me getting me dressed. She has been by my side from day one. Now as for my dad I can't say that. He has done nothing but make me feel bad and treat me as if I'm not his daughter. Hell he don't even accept me as his daughter.

He's  the only one that still calls me a boy. And I'm not that anymore. And I don't know what or why he won't just do what a father do and that is love his child no matter the situation. Victoria and Cherry is also in here with me getting me ready. These ladies has been my rock. From the shop to my personal life. They mean the world to me. The others are here but we aren't as close as the rest of us. As my makeup artist do my makeup I just sit there and smile. I felt tears coming though.

"Oh no ma'am. Do not cry and mess up this makeup. Do that after you say I do." The makeup artist said and she patted her cheeks.

"I'm sorry. This is just a happy moment for me. And I look so beautiful. Thank you for doing this for me." Amiyah said to her.

"It's not a problem at all. I can't wait to see how you look once you are completely dressed." She said to her.

"Me too. You're already beautiful. So this makes it even more beautiful to me." The artist said.

"Sure do baby. Mommy is so proud of you. And I want today to be nothing short of a amazing day for you." Renee said to Amiyah as she rubbed her back.

"Thank you mommy. That means a lot to me. And I want to say thank you for supporting me through all of this. If it wasn't for you and A I don't know where I would be right now." Amiyah said trying not to cry.

"You would be right here where you are now. You are my angel and I love you regardless of what the situation is." Renee said to her daughter.

All the ladies in the room said in union.

"Awww." They all said.

As they finished getting dressed they chattered and got into position to start the wedding. They took their set of pictures already so it knocked down some time towards the end so they won't be in there long. Meanwhile over in the men room Erik was getting ready and Aaron was there helping him.

"Man I'm so glad you came into my sister life and gave her the life she has always wanted. I really appreciate you." Aaron said to him.

"Man I thank you more than you do me. Your sister is the best thing that has ever happened to me. If you hadn't been helping us push for greatness I wouldn't be standing here today about to marry my queen. So no A thank you bruh." Erik said hugging him.

"Aye that's what I do. I love my family and I will go to war about them. And besides you doing me a favor." Aaron said sarcastically.

"What you mean?" Erik asked confused.

"Now I get the house and don't have to move home and you taking her off my hands." Aaron said laughing at his own joke.

They both started laughing and continued to get ready. The wedding was about to start in about a half hours so they had to hurry and get in position for the wedding.
—————————————————