What Is Really Going On????

Erik knew it was something going on. He didn't know what exactly but he knew it had to be a secret. And he was tired of them covering it up. It had been two weeks since the incident at the restaurant. Their wedding tomorrow and he still didn't know what this little secret is that his brother keep telling him is true. He was getting ready for his bachelor party but he wanted to see his girl for the last time before the wedding. They had a rehearsal dinner in about a hour so he will see her then. He picked up his phone and called Amiyah.

"Hey baby are you ready for the rehearsal and dinner?" Erik asked her.

"Yes baby. As ready as I can be. I'm nervous though." Amiyah admits.

"And why are you nervous?" Erik asked as he got ready to leave his house.

"Baby do you realize that tomorrow is our wedding day? We have had so many ups and downs since day one that we came out about our relationship. I just want everything to go right." Amiyah said as she dressed as well.

"Baby everything will be fine. I mean what could go wrong?" He asked her.

Amiyah got quiet. She knew of a many of things that could go wrong. And if they come out before they said I do she will or can loose Erik for good.

"Hello baby? Are you there?" Erik asked Amiyah.

"Oh yes baby. I'm here. I was just grabbing my things to head out the door to meet at the church." Amiyah said to Erik as she put the alarm on the house and walked to their truck.

"Good. Im on my way there myself. I can't wait to see you tonight. This will be the last night I see you as Amiyah Stoney." Erik said.

"I know right." Amiyah said.

"Tomorrow you will become Mrs. Erik Jones. How do that sound to you boo?" Erik asked Amiyah.

"It sounds like heaven." Amiyah said back to Erik.

"So I need for you not to be nervous to the point that you are worried ok." Erik said to Amiyah.

"Ok baby I won't. I'm actually walking to the truck now to head to the church. I'll see you in a few ok babe. I love you Mr. Jones." Amiyah said to Erik.

"And I love you more my soon to be Mrs. Jones." Erik said as he made a kiss noise on the phone.

Amiyah made one back to him and hung the phone up. Amiyah got in the truck and crunk up. As soon as she got moving her cell rung back. She answered it without even looking at the caller Id.

"Hello." Amiyah said as she backed out the driveway.

"Sis. You ready for this?" Aaron asked her.

"Hey A. Yes I'm as ready as I can be. I'm nervous though." Amiyah admits to her brother.

"And why are you nervous besides getting married?" He asked her out of concerned.

"You know daddy gonna be there and so will Darius and Aaron.

"Man ain't nobody worried about none of those bitches. If they start anything at this rehearsal they gonna have to deal with me. And that's on my life you hear me?" A told her getting aggravated.

"I know you will bro. I just want people to let us be. It's been a year and they still don't want us to be happy." Amiyah said to her brother.

"All the more why I will fuck them up about my sister. Look stop worrying about that. Just come on to the church. I'm already here with Erik." Aaron said.

"Is dad there already?" Amiyah wondered.

"I saw mom but haven't seen Blair. He probably just running late that's if he comes. You know how he is. Don't focus on that jack ass either. You got the ones that love you there. And that is all that matters. See you when you get here sis." Aaron assured her.

"I love you bro. See you in a few." Amiyah said as she hung up.

Amiyah rode the rest of the way to the location thinking about tomorrow. She's waited all her life to find the man of her dreams to marry. Well she didn't tell Erik about her secret but she still feels that he is the man of her dreams. Amiyah pulled up and parked the truck. Getting out of the car she saw her wedding party in the building sitting waiting on her and Erik to start.

Amiyah walked in and went to the front of the room. She walked up and hug Erik and kissed his lips as they grabbed hands.

"Bout time you get here babe. We ready to start rehearsal." Erik said.

"I'm ready too. Let's get this started. Is everyone here?" Amiyah asked Erik as she looked around.

"I haven't seen your father or my brother yet. We got enough to start though." Erik said to Amiyah.

"Great. Just great." She said under her breath.

The main two that has been keeping up drama for the last year are the ones that aren't there and on time. And to top it off they are immediate family members to both of us. Especially me. It's my dad. Amiyah just knew something was gonna happen. She didn't know what. But she did know it was gonna be a mess somewhere.

They went on with rehearsal and did what they could for the wedding rehearsal. After the rehearsal was over everyone was getting ready to leave for the parties. Erik turns to Amiyah and hold both of her hands.

"Baby I can't wait to marry you tomorrow. You have made me the happiest man alive. I know I can't see anymore until we get to the alter. But I wanted to tell you that I love you so much and we will be ok." Erik said as tears filled his eyes.

"Really? Aww. I love you too. I can't wait to be your wife." Amiyah said to him.

They kissed and went their separate ways with the fellas and the girls. Amiyah phone rings again. She looked at the number but didn't recognize it. She  answered it with caution.

"Hello?" She said.

"Bitch your day won't go as planned. Believe I will make sure of that." The person said and hung up.

She don't know what to do!!!!

Who was that????

Comment and vote!!!!!

The big day is the next chapter!!!!