What Is Going On?

After hanging up the phone with Amiyah's parents I felt some type of way. All I kept thinking about is her saying did she tell you about her past. What is it so bad that I need to know about her past? Did she get raped? Was she abused? What? I got to find out what is going on. I picked up my cell and called Amiyah. She told me she was going to work. I didn't want to call her at work but this shit is starting to get to me. I told her we are not to have secrecy's between us.

The phone rung a few time and she answered the phone.

"Hey baby. What's up?" Amiyah asked Erik.

"Hey baby. How is your day going so far?" Erik asked.

"We are very busy. Clients was lined up at the door when I got in." Amiyah said.

"Wow babe. That's awesome. I told you you will be. But listen. Baby we need to talk." Erik said in a serious voice.

"What about?" Amiyah asked.

"I will rather talk to you in person." Erik said to her.

"Is it  something I did?" Amiyah said.

"No baby. But it's something that we need to definitely discuss. What time are you getting off today?" Erik asked.

"I can get off now. Cause I don't like the sound of this. Where are you?" She asked him.

"I'm home actually. Can you come by now?" Erik asked Amiyah.

"Give me about 30 minutes and I'll be there baby." Amiyah said closing down her station.

"Ok. See you soon then. And Amiyah?" He said to her.

"Yes?" She said back.

"I love you." Erik said.

"I love you more baby." Amiyah said back to him as she grabbed her things out the office to leave.

After they hung up the phone Amiyah closed down her booth and went to talk to Vicky and Cherry. She walked over to their booths which was next to each other.

"Hey ladies I got to leave early today. Bae just called and said he needs to talk to me about something urgent. I can't do it over the phone. I don't have any more clients today. Are y'all gonna be good up here by yourself or you need me today?" Amiyah explains to them.

"No girl we ok. But the question is what is so important that he couldn't come down to the shop and y'all talk about in the office?" Vicky asked concerned as she continues to do her client hair.

"No my question is y'all could've talked on the phone. So whatever it is it's got to be deep. You don't think he knows do you?" Cherry asked lifting her eyebrow.

"I don't think so." Amiyah said nervous.

"Let's just say you hope not. Cause if he does and it didn't come from you this can be something messy. I told you to tell that damn man before you got deep into this relationship." Victoria said sternly.

"Yes I know that. And that was my attention but things happened. I don't want to loose him because of this." Amiyah tries to explain her side.