Truth

Ramsey walked up to Erik and Amiyah and stood there in front of them. Everyone was so shocked to what they had just heard. Amiyah stood there with tears in her eyes as the biggest day of her life was ruined. She waited all of her life for this and now things are falling apart.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Victoria asked pushing Ramsey.

"Don't act surprised Vicky. You knew what your friend did. And for y'all to cover for her well him all this time turns my fucking stomach." Ramsey said as a matter of fact.

"So it's true? You are a man?" Erik asked her snatching her arm and turned her to him.

"Man this is bullshit. This is my sister's big day. Man come on bruh don't let them do this to you. To y'all." A said to them.

"Shut up boy. Let the truth come out. It's time that it does." Blair said to Aaron.

"Man fuck you. You just don't want to see us happy." Aaron said to his dad.

"Boy don't you ever disrespect me in that matter. I'm still your father." Blair declared.

"Enough! This is the house of the Lord. And all of you are disrespecting the Lords house." The pastor said to all of them.

"This can't be happening to me. This is my wedding day. This is why I only wanted a small wedding. Babe please let's go talk about all this mess in private." Amiyah said to Erik as the tears flowed down her face.

"This is a good idea. You two follow me to my office." The pastor said to them as he guided them out the church to his office.

As they walked down the hall to get to the pastors office Amiyah continues to cry and walk. Erik was ahead of her behind the pastor. He didn't look back not one time to see if she was ok or nothing. They walked in and the pastor closed the door. He went and sat at his desk and instructed them to sit in front of him. They did as they was told and sat down in front of the pastor in the chairs. The Pastor looked at them both and sat back in his chair. Clearing his throat he begin to speak.

"Now I know this is a dramatic change in your wedding day. And I'm sorry this happened this way. Is there anything that you need to say to your husband Amiyah?" The pastor asked looking at her.

Amiyah lifts her head and look at Erik who was sitting there looking straight in her eyes. The hate that Amiyah saw was unbearable to her. She got up and headed to the door.

"Where you going Amiyah?" Erik jumped up and said harshly.

Amiyah didn't turn around at all. She just stood there with her back turned to him and the pastor. All you heard was the tears coming down and the sniffling.

"I'm just gonna leave. All I see is the hate in your eyes. I can't take this." Amiyah said still facing the door.

Erik walked over and turns her to him.

"You ain't going nowhere. Tell me what is going on. You have been hiding this from me this entire time. So tell me is this true? Were you a man before?" Erik asked again.

Amiyah looked passed Erik to the Pastor. He shakes his head yes for her to tell him the truth.

"Baby I love you. And all I want is us." Amiyah said.

"I didn't ask you that. Answer my question. Were you a man?" Erik asked again.

"Babe all that matters is the love we have for each other. And I love you with everything in me. Can we just finish the ceremony and go on with our life please." Amiyah said trying to get pass the question.

"Nah we ain't doing nothing. Not until you tell me the truth." Erik said getting louder and walking into Amiyahs face.

The pastor saw that things were getting heated. He didn't want a fight to break out in his office let alone the church. He stood and walked over to the couple. He stood between them and talked to them.

"Y'all need to calm down. This does not have to end like this. Let's have a seat and discuss this like adults." The Pastor said.

They followed him to the chairs and sat down. No one said anything to each other. The pastor walked around and sat back at his desk. He leaned back and crossed his hands together. He looked at both of them from side to side. Clearing his throat he started.

"Now gathering what has happened is very tragic. From my understanding you had a sex changed and became a trans woman. You didn't tell this man that you had it done from the beginning. So y'all fell in love. And a entire year later at the alter it all comes out. Is this correct?" The pastor asked Amiyah.

Amiyah didn't want to answer but there was no way she can hide this from him anymore. The secret was out and out in all the wrong ways.

"Is that correct?" The pastor asked again.

Amiyah didn't say nothing. All she did was shake her head in agreement. Erik looked at her in total shock.

"What? I asked you was that true and you said it wasn't. So now all of a sudden it's true. You let me go a damn year not knowing this. This is something you should have said when I first met you. Not let me go on like a fucking fool." Erik said getting upset.

"Wait now. You are still in the house of the Lord. Watch your mouth." He said to Erik.

"I'm sorry pastor. But you got to understand my side to this. I'm a entire man. A real man. Born a man married to a fucking man that was once a man now a woman." Erik said to him pissed.

"I get that and I understand. But you got to be civil. And it's got to be a reason why she didn't tell you. Let's here from her." The pastor said.

Before she could start there was a knock on the door. The pastor got up and opened the door and saw it was Ramsey, and both set of parents.

"We need to come in on this." They said at the door.

What will happen next?????

It's getting real!!!!!!

Will he stay??????

Comment and vote!!!!!