Victoria Speaks

I went to bed early last night. I didn't want to be bothered with no one. My dad and mom visit was not as good as I wanted to be. All I wanted was for them to accept what I wanted with Erik. I mean my mom does but as far as my dad well that's a different story. I don't know what to do about telling Erik about my past. I keep saying I'm gonna tell him but when I get up the nerve something bad always happens. And then I just shut all the way down. I haven't talked to Victoria in a few days so I'm about to give her a call.

The phone rung a few times before she answered.

"Bitch this better be a emergency cause you know I'm not a morning person." Victoria said in a groggy voice.

"I know. I'm sorry. I need your help." Amiyah explains.

Victoria sat up on the side of the bed and stretched.

"You sound worried. What's wrong?" Victoria asked concerned.

"Dad came down to meet Erik." Amiyah confessed.

"No fucking way. How did that go? Did you tell Erik about your past? Cause we both know how your dad feel about all of this." Vicky said as she walked to the bathroom to do her morning hygiene.

"That's just it. I haven't told him. And dad was trying his best to expose me. It got really ugly." Amiyah said.

"Damn it. I told you before you got too deep in to tell that man about your sex change. I don't have that issue cause I make it known. Me and my boo are doing just fine and he accepts me for me. This is something you can keep hiding girl." Vicky fussed.

"I know and I'm gonna tell him. He wants to marry me." Amiyah said.

"Wait a damn minute. He's on that type of level with you? And you haven't told this man you once was a man. Ouu shit. This is about to get some kind of dangerous." Victoria said as she put on her clothes.

"I know and his best friend has been digging into my past too. What am I gonna to do?" Amiyah asked her desperately.

"I know this much sis. You got to tell him what is going on. If there is no secrets, there is nothing to find out. I don't know how he's gonna take this but it may not be as bad as you think. I mean he loves you and wants to marry you. You can't help what your past is. And maybe just maybe he will accept that. But you will never know if you don't tell him." Vicky said honestly.

"You're right. I got to talk to him before he finds out the wrong way. Thanks for the advice. I'm about to head to the shop. Are you coming down today?" Amiyah asked.

"Yes. Mom and Dad will be there too. They picking up for their share. So I'm on the way there now." Victoria said.

"Ok. I'll see you in a little. Love you girl." Amiyah said.

"Love you too sissy." Victoria said as she hung up the phone.

Amiyah got up and got dressed. Erik walked back in the room where she was. He grabbed her around the waist and kissed her lips.

"Good morning beautiful. How did you sleep last night?" Erik asked with a smile.

"I slept ok. I'm about to head to the shop." Amiyah said walking away from him and putting on her shoes.

"What's going on?" He asked.

"What do you mean?" Amiyah said not looking up.

"Why did you walk away from me like that? Did I do something wrong?" Erik said walking to her sitting next to her.

"No bae. I'm just in a rush that's all." Amiyah said lying to him.

Amiyah knew she had to tell Erik the truth. She felt so guilty about how she was keeping this secret from him.

"Is there something you need to tell me?" Erik asked lifting her face to his.

Amiyah stopped in her tracks. She thought he found out about her little secret. She was nervous as hell now.

"What do you mean? Why would you ask me that?" Amiyah said stumbling over her words.

"Cause it's got to be something. You acting all weird. I told you I love you. And I don't want any secrets between us. So if there is something you need to say just say it. I'm not going anywhere." Erik said looking her in her eyes.

Amiyah felt this was a good time to express her past with him. And she felt a little confident to do it now.

"Well bae there is..." Amiyah said before she was cut off by Eriks phone ringing.

"One second bae. Let me take this call." Erik said getting up answering the call.

Amiyah took that as a sign that it was not time. She grabbed her purse and headed to her car to head to the shop. As she walked by Erik he grabbed her hand to stop her.

"You're leaving? I thought you had something to tell me." Erik said putting the call on hold.

"We can talk later. I got to go. I love you." Amiyah said kissing his lips and walking out the door.

Amiyah drove to the shop and got out. The shop was full of clients. Everyone was doing their thing. Cherry walked in Amiyah office behind her and closed the door.

"Boss we making mad cash today. People are coming from left and right. We already at 1k dollars. I've made two drops already." Cherry said.

"Thank you. That's great." Amiyah said not so excited.

"Is everything ok? You don't sound excited." Cherry asked.

"I got a problem and don't know how to handle it with Erik." Amiyah admits.

"What is it? You can talk to me." Cherry said sitting down.

Amiyah updated Cherry with her issues. Cherry was so shocked.

"Girl you got to tell that man. My man knew off rip. He accepted me. All men don't get upset. Believe it or not there are more straight men that love us more than you know. Just be honest. You don't want him to find out the wrong way. Im here if you need me. I got to get back to work." Cherry said getting up.

That statement played in Amiyah's head all day what Cherry and Vicky said. She knew she had to tell him. She just didn't know how.

This is getting deep!!!!

She needs to tell him before it gets out!!!

Comment and vote!!!!!!