Help Me Victoria

Amiyah hurried and pulled up to the restaurant that a Victoria and the girls was at. She was upset about the conversation she had with Erik. A year covering her past and now it may be all out in the open. And to think right before her wedding. She parked the car and got out rushing to Victoria.

"Slow down girl what's wrong?" Victoria asked Amiyah.

"He know, he knows. What am I gonna do? If he finds this out for sure I'm done for. He won't marry me. What am I gonna do? Help me Vicky please." Amiyah said all in one sentence.

"First and foremost I need you to calm down. Let's go to the ladies room. We can freshen up and talk this thing through. Ok." Victoria said holding Amiyahs arms.

Amiyah shook her head up and down and followed her to the restroom. She was such a wreck right now. As they walked in Victoria locked the door behind them so no one else will come in. Amiyah ran the water and splashed her face a few times. Victoria rubbed her back trying to soothe her down as she splashed her face.

"Are you better now?" Victoria asked her.

Taking a deep breath Amiyah looked at her.

"Girl I can't loose him. I can't. If he knows the truth I don't know if we can withstand this. What am I gonna do?" Amiyah asked Victoria as tears fell down her cheeks.

"Baby girl. I want you to calm all the way down. Let's wash your face and redo your makeup first thing first. Then I want you to take some action on calming down and let's think rationally." Victoria said as she pulled the makeup out her bag and started doing Amiyah makeup over.

As they fixed her appearance Victoria sat next to Amiyah and grabs her hands.

"Baby girl I told you over a year ago to tell that man the truth. If he wanted to be with you after all of that he would have stayed. If not he will have moved on. But the the secret to the puzzle is you would have given him a option. You not telling him took that away from him. So how do you think that makes him feel? Huh? Knowing that it is a possibility that my fiancé was once what I am. That is not a good feeling to have. And to leave you for this to be honest is your fault. All of this could have been avoided. Now look at you." Victoria said shaking her head at her.

"I know that. Don't you think I don't beat myself up for that everyday? I do. And I really want to tell him I really do. But this is so hard for me and it's something that I have to deal with day in and day out." Amiyah said to her.

"So why not just tell that man the truth. If he loves you for you he won't go nowhere." Victoria said as she rubbed her for comfort.

All Amiyah could do is put his head down and think about what exactly can she do to protect her marriage to her fiancée. She didn't want to loose Erik. But deep down she feels that she would. He sounded really upset when he was asking her that on the phone. Someone knocked on the bathroom door knocking her out of her thoughts.

"Just a second." Victoria yells out at the door.

"Come on girl. We got to meet the other girls. You good? You got yourself together?" She asked Amiyah.

"Yes I do for now. Let's just get through this so I can go home ok." Amiyah said to Vicky.

They stood up and walked towards the door to unlock it. They opened the door and there was a line formed to the bathroom.

"I'm so sorry ladies we had a emergency and needed the privacy." Victoria said as they walked to the reserved area they had set for them.

As they sat to the table the other ladies was looking confused to where they had been.

"We thought you left us." One girl said to them.

"Sorry ladies. I had to take care of something. Let's get this dinner started so we can get on out of here." Amiyah said.

"Is everything ok?" Renee asked her daughter with a concerned look.

"Yes mama I'm fine. Everything is ok. Let's just eat and get a move on alright." Amiyah said looking at the menu to see what she wanted to eat.

Renee gave Victoria that you better tell me what's going on look. Renee pulled her cell out and texted Victoria. Leaving the table would be so open.

Renee:
What the world? What's going on?

Vicky:
Ma he knows. She told me that he asked her was it true. She's afraid he will leave her and don't marry her if he knew.

Renee:
How did he find out?

Vicky:
My guess is either pops or his brother.

Renee:
Ok. I'll take care of this.

Renee put her phone back in her purse and went and sat next to her daughter. She didn't want to make a scene or let anyone hear what she was saying.

"Baby I know what's going on. Don't you worry. I will take care of this for you. Let's just have a good time ok." Renee told Amiyah.

"Yes ma'am." Amiyah said in a sad voice.

They all ate dinner and talked and laughed. As time was passing everyone started leaving to head home. Amiyah was walking her mom to her car when her cell rings. She looked at the caller ID and saw that it was Erik. Her stomach dropped to her toes. She knew what he wanted to talk about.

"Mama this Erik. What am I gonna do? He knows and he wants the truth." Amiyah said scared to her mama.

"Pass me the phone. I got this." Renee said.

"Hey Erik how are you?" Renee said answering Amiyah phone.

"Hey I didn't expect you. I was calling for Amiyah." Erik said.

"Yes I know. Victoria is driving her home. She was under the weather. I don't know if it's something she ate but she is not feeling good. So I have her phone and driving her car home." Renee said.

"Oh my God. Is she ok? I can come take care of her." Erik said forgetting about the conversation he wanted to ask.

"I got her. If anything get serious I'll call you." Renee said to Erik.

She really needs to just tell him!!!!

This is getting too close!!!!!

Comment and vote!!!!!