"But Aunt Owl and mom are making some dishes specially for you with male fishes, male pork and some other male-ish food." I shouted hoping that he heard me.

A moment later I heard him yell back at me from somewhere, "You are childish."

"Says the child himself." I yelled back but a grin already snaked on my lips.

Now, as his brother, if I don't tease him, who would?

I don't care if I'm being childish.

I know I'm hand-hand-handsome when I'm being childish.

After getting my work done, I went to Aunt Owl's house to have lunch. Thinking back to the beautiful Lady Allard I met this morning, I wonder why she is single with her supreme looks and graceful grace.

I mean, this morning when my eyes met hers, I could clearly see that the air around us turned sparkly pink. Literally, there were small glittering sunny stars and peach color heart flying around the whole place.

Soon, I was ready and went to pick the lady from her meeting location first before we get to Aunt Owl's.

By the time I was in front of the mall, she was just coming down. I whistled at her to gain her attention and when she noticed me, I smiled at her and pointed towards my car.

She instructed her driver to follow and got in my car. The drive was filled in comfortable silence and when people call me a legend, I really am because even though she is not shy or blushing like every other girl when she looked at me, her eyes has a spark of shyness hiding behind her pupils.

"How was the meeting?" I asked casually because the atmosphere inside was indeed casual.

"Good." She nodded with a small smile playing hockey on her lips.

"Can I take you on a night drive some time?" I asked breathily.

"Huh?" She turned to me and looked at me in confusion.

"Because you have a bright smile." I completed with a grin to which she chuckled out loudly.

"Why would a Sun need a lantern?" She countered back with a smile that is a mix of smirk and laugh.

"Because I'm not looking for the path, I'm looking for myself." I made it a little more breathy and ended it with a flirty wink at her.

She laughed out loudly and nodded at me as she gave me thumbs up with both her hands. I can now feel that she is much more comfortable now.

I bet her heart went lub Cacao dub the moment I winked at her. I also bet that it was so loud that my grandma would've heard it while sitting in her recliner back at home.

It is because I don't have super hearing like that, I could not hear. However, my smiles and winks are branded for making people delirious.

"No wonder you are on the Guinness world records for your impeccable flirting quotes."

"I wasn't flirting though." I pouted. "You are really a lantern of fireflies from the enchanted forest." I pouted even more causing her to double over from laughter.

Hmm, Anete Allard may be a little serious type of a woman but she can be a finger heart when it comes to countering fun with fun.

Not bad. Teachable!

"Are you hungry?" I asked her as we neared Almond family road.

"For you?" This time, it was my turn to chuckle at her sudden interpretation.

Heck, she got me there. Naughty naughty girl!

"Dessert Cacao Almond shall be served on plate after lunch, Milady." I opened the car door for her and said with a gentleman bow.

With a exaggerated and overly dramatic courtesy of a gentleman, I offered my hand for her to take and the dear lady responded with a slight curtsy and took my hand and let me lead her inside.

The whole street was filled with aromatic scent of food and spices. Just a whiff can get you hungry; both for me and food.

"Anete dear, come in." My mom was already hald way through the room and pulled Anete for a hug.

Following her, Aunt Owl, grandma, few of my cousins who came home early for the day or had a day off, hugged her.

"Nice to meet you Mrs. Almond." Anete gave them a polite yet a happy smile and greeted them one by one.

"Call me Aunt Love, like everyone calls me." Ah, because of me, everyone addresses my mom as Aunt Love.

I think my achievements have made my mom raise her head in pride; but my worry is that she might get spondylitis because her head will never lower down in her lifetime.

She was pulled towards the dining room by my family and I skipped behind them.

I bet my silky beautiful hair on it that Anete almost pulled her eyeballs from her sockets to take a look at all the food spread on the table.

Because it is a lot of food for a newcomer to digest.

"We Almonds eat a lot." I grinned and intimated her of the impending food doom that came upon her.

"Stop scaring her. We only eat a little more than those who eat more than the most." My youngest aunt slapped my shoulder and gave me a glare.

I rubbed my shoulder and looked back at smiling Anete and winked at her;

"I don't think you will have any space in your stomach for a special dessert I suppose."

~*~*~*~*~*~

Hello Sweeties,

Next chapter is here. Enjoy!

What do you think about the chapter? Boring?

Bartlett is such an antique right?

One brother is a Cupid while the other is scared of women. Such a family!

Rate Cacao's flirting skills! Did your heart skip a beat too?

Anete is really good with replies but how long can she bear with his adorable self?

Do you think Anete has some special feelings for Cacao?

Please shower me with votes and comments.

Share my books with your friends.

Lots of Love

Lady Prim