Chapter Forty Five

"I love you, Adeline."

The look on her face was complete shock and I smiled at her before pulling her to me, kissing her and wrapping my arms around her.

This was my ending to my new beginning.

The love I had for her surely was there and I needed her to know that. I knew she loved me and I loved her just as much.

It's been a few weeks now.

Waylen moved away and that made me t happiest, as well as Adeline. We went over to the house, with the cops, to grab the rest of her things and it was before Waylen moved so he was still there.

The look on his face was priceless, and I was smirking at him the whole time.

But there was nothing he could do.

The restraining order was set and he wasn't allowed near us at all. I guess he gave up and left town, cause we haven't seen or heard from him anymore.

Adeline has officially moved in with me and it was better than I thought it would be. I loved waking up next to her, sleeping with her, showering with her, eating breakfast with her.

It was amazing.

The weeks with her has been amazing and the months has been even more amazing with her in my life and with her moved in with me.

As for Adeline's car situation, I'm getting it fixed and paying for it all. She wasn't too happy about it but I was doing it anyways.

My body finally healed from that fall I had with Waylen. I went to see a doctor. Adeline wouldn't leave me alone about it so we went together and I had some cream that they prescribed to me that helped a lot.

But I can honestly say that everything was pretty damn perfect. I had a family now and it was the best feeling I could imagine.

Never did I think I would even fall in love with someone that would lead me to letting them move in with me, taking my independence away, but it was all worth it in the end.

As the weeks went on, I had finally decided to ask Paisley a very important question as well. I talked to her in the car one morning before I dropped her off and asked her if she wanted to move in as well.

"I have another bedroom. We can clean it out."

"Yes!" She yelled before pulling me into a hug.

That made me smile.

Once, I asked her about Jacob cause I was curious and she said she was still trying to figure out if she liked him enough to be with him cause he asked her to be his girlfriend.

"Mom doesn't know yet. I haven't figured out what I want." She laughs.

I told her that whatever she chose, let me know so I can meet him and talk to him about a few things. I saw the look she was giving me, but I just smiled at her.

But after I asked her about moving in, she was more than excited and I could see that. I was happy that she was excited about it and it made me more happy for her to move in.

Rose agreed to help me clean everything up but I wasn't sure where to put everything.

I had called my boss, asking if I could use one of the trucks to store some junk into a nearby storage unit and he let me do that without any problems.

One day, Rose and I got into that room and cleaned it up. I never knew what was in it cause it's been here years and I never really come into this room.

"You have more junk than my mom does.." She looks at me. "And my mom is a hoarder."

"Thanks." I roll my eyes before smiling.