Chapter Four

It was Friday.

When I woke up, I was in a great mood since I knew that the weekend was here. I couldn't wait to lay around and be lazy cause this week of school has kicked my ass.

Paisley wasn't outside this morning when I was leaving for school, so I left without her and stopped at Starbucks on the way to pick up a few coffee's for me and Rose.

She called me this morning as I was making breakfast and asked to pick her up a coffee. I couldn't tell her no since she was using that stupid pout face so now I spent almost twenty dollars at the drive-thru.

"Thank you." She smiles once I handed her the coffee. I saw her take a sip from it with her eyes closed before smiling at me. "You know I love you."

I nod before shaking my head with a slight smile. I leaned on the locker and took a few sips of my coffee as well. I look around as everyone was walking through the building before Rose says something.

"I finally saw Miss hotness." She smiles as I gave her a confused look. "I meant Miss Dawson." She chuckles.

That made me roll my eyes.

She kept talking about her as if she was the hottest woman ever.

I was just listening while drinking my coffee, praying the bell would ring very soon so I could end this torture.

"You can't tell me she's not hot, Kai."

Looking at her, she was staring at me with her eyes widened and I roll my eyes before sighing. "She's cute but I'm not drooling over her."

"You're the gayest one here and you don't think she's fucking hot?"

I rub my forehead before looking around as Rose was staring hard at me. I glance over at her as she was waiting for me to say something but I ignored her and looked somewhere else.

Rose wouldn't shut up about her all morning.

She even talked about her in Physics and I was about to reach over and strangle her.

"I'll shut up." She chuckles as we were walking out to the parking lot. "It's just.. she is really beautiful."

"She is." I shrug as Rose smiles at me.

"Do you think she's gay?"

I shrug as I unlock my car and we both get in. I saw her buckle up before looking over at me as I started the car up.

"I don't know." I said as I pulled out of the parking lot.

We drove over to Pizza Hut cause Rose wanted that and I wanted some cheese sticks. I wasn't in the mood for pizza so I let her order whatever she wanted as I got a big order of cheese sticks.

As we sat inside, we talked about this weekend and Rose kept reminding me about tonight.

"I'm coming over."

"I know." I chuckle.

"I know you don't like company but we never really spend time together."

Rose knew I was very independent and I loved my space. I didn't like being around people all the time and she respected that enough to not question it when I didn't want to hang out sometimes.

"You're the most independent teenager that I know." She says as we were walking into the school. "You're nineteen and already own everything an adult should."

I shrug as I didn't explain to her cause she already knew everything I went through and how I ended up where I am now.

When we went our separate ways, I started walking to my next class before feeling my phone vibrate in my pocket. I quickly pull it out and check the text message that I recieved, seeing my boss messaging about.