Chapter Twenty Seven

"So, you're basically dating." Rose said as we were out eating somewhere for lunch. I didn't want to eat at the school and Rose was craving Chipotle, so here we are.

Rose was talking about how Miss Dawson and I were dating, which we weren't. I don't classify as liking each other even close to dating and we haven't went out anywhere to confirm it.

"You don't have to. You've already kissed."

I roll my eyes, eating my food and ignoring her as much as I could. I let my eyes roam around the restuarant as more people were coming in here before picking my cup up and taking a sip.

This place wasn't bad and I really enjoyed their food. I ate here before but it's been a while and Rose has been craving it for a while, so I figured we'd come here.

"How's.. what's his name?" I ask, which made her give me a confused look. I look back at the road as we were heading back to the school. "The guy in your class that likes you?"

"I don't think he likes me." She shrugs before crossing her arms.

"Why not?"

She looks at me. "Because apparently he's flirting with other girls." I saw her roll her eyes and that made me shaking my head as I looked at the road once we were pulling into the parking lot.

We sat in my car for a moment, talking about things before hearing the bell ring in the distance. I grabbed my cup that I brought from that restaurant and I locked my doors before we walked to the building.

I stopped at my locker to grab my backpack and textbook before waving at Rose before walking down the hall and rounded that corner.

As I took a sip of my drink, I saw Miss Dawson's eyes land on me but before I could walk in the room, she grabs my arm and pulls me back.

"Are you suppose to have a drink in class?"

I look down at my cup before looking at her and shrugged. "I'm almost done with it." I shook it and heard the ice inside of it.

She gives me a look before shaking her head. "Finish it."

I nod before walking inside and sipping the rest before tossing it in the trash. I walked to my seat and sat down before slinging my backpack off and placing my book on the desk.

Once the bell rung, I saw Miss Dawson walk in and smile at everyone. She leans on her desk and my eyes instantly went to her outfit today, which made prop my elbow on the desk and stare at her.

She had on tight denim jeans with a tucked in button-up shirt, and when I look down at her shoes, I saw her high heels.

Then I looked up and she was smiling, knowing she caught me staring at her.

I shrug it off before looking away and hearing her tell everyone what we would be doing today. I was mostly doodling in my notebook as she was standing in front of the board, writing things down.

We didn't do much in class and when the bell finally rung, I was more than happy. I knew I had to go to gym today cause I received a text from her this morning, telling me that I needed to go to gym today.

I was dreading it but knew it was a matter of time before someone came and got us both in trouble for missing so much gym.

For some stupid reason, it was required to graduate and I hated that more than anything. I knew that if it wasn't, I wouldn't go there at all and skip it everyday.

I saw Miss Dawson watch me as I was grabbing my book and backpack before slinging it over my shoulder.

She softly smiles at me as I did the same before walking out of the room. I walked to my locker before tossing my book in and walking out of the building to the gym.