Spiritual Warfare •3•

Start from the beginning

"Mmm, baby. Make love to me." I moaned in his ear.

Getting in the room, Dave took our clothes off as he positioned himself on top of me in the missionary position. Feeling his dick slide deep inside me I moaned as I dug my nails in his back.

"Shi- mmmm....." I bit my lip hard trying not to cuss.

Now that I was on this new journey and my demons were gone I had to try to live a better life if not for me then for my babies.

"Shit, I missed you ma. You always so fucking wet." Dave moaned, pounding in and out of me.

Grabbing my legs, Dave held them apart as he brought them to my head as he grabbed my ankles and pushed his dick deeper in me making me moan out.

"Oh God! Ughhh, give it to me harder baby!" I moaned loudly.

"Gahdamn, you feel so fucking good, shit!" Dave grunted, locking my legs in his arms.

He thrusted deeper making our skin smack together. Feeling him be balls deep inside me, I scratched his back up with my nails as I bit into his shoulder trying my hardest not to scream too loud.

"Mmmm, I'm about to cum, daddy!" I moaned louder.

"Cum on your dick bae. I'm right behind you ma." Dave grunted, smacking my thigh.

Clenching around his dick, I milked him making him cum inside me again. We switched positions and I started riding him.

"You feel so good inside of me baby.... mmm." I moaned, bouncing up and down on his dick.

Dave smacked my ass as I grabbed my nipple and twisted it in my hand as I started bouncing hard on him. Biting my lip, I stared down at him as I rode him wildly. Dave brought his hand up to my throat and tilted my head back as he watched me ride him.

"Choke me papa." I moaned, biting my lip.

"Like this?" Dave asked, grabbing my throat.

"Choke me harder."

Dave's grip around my throat tightened as I began to flex my kegel muscles around his dick making him moan out.

"Fuck! You finna make a nigga nut, bae. Damn!" Dave grunted, smacking my ass with his other hand.

Bringing my legs up to his shoulders, he grinded me back and forth on his dick making us both release loud throaty moans. The way his dick felt inside me it was as if he was trying to show me how much he missed being inside of me since it had been awhile since we'd gotten to be together in this way. Getting on my tip toes, I started slamming my ass up and down on his dick making him moan.

"Shit! I'm tryna hold out but you making it hard for me ma." Dave said, placing his hands on my ass.

Leaning down, I kissed him as our tongues wrestled with each others. Pulling away, I tugged on his bottom lip before coming back up to the top. I continued riding him as I put my hand on his throat and tightened my grip while staring into his eyes. I continued riding him as a dark mist began to rise on the inside of me. I knew that those demons that Denise had cast out had left some residue because they'd been inside of me too long. So, I knew that if I didn't make him cum now so that I could leave that something bad was going to happen.

"Shit ya grip a lil tight bae ease up." Dave grunted.

"Cum for me, David." I said, riding him slowly.

"Bae, shit. I can't breathe...."

"Cum, NOW!" I growled, clenching my walls tightly around his dick.