Taehyung shook his head and said "that! I was bored again so wanted see around." He subconsciously raised his hand and touched the rifle. He saw this for the first time in his life. Yes he saw them in movies or series but never in real. Like this.

"Oh." Jungkook said "then why are you here? I mean the room with full of guns and stuffs" and eyed how the pretty boy touching the rifle with a amused face.

He raised an eyebrow while jutting out his lower lip a bit.

Okay. Taehyung now realised where he was standing. What he was doing. He was literally touching the gun. The things he thought he hated.

But no he hated mafias. He hated them knowing mafias kills innocent humans. They like to enjoy that, the blood, painful screams, tears everything. But seeing jungkook more like knowing Jungkook was making him think different.

Not fully but slowly. Atleast he got to know Jungkook is not involved with any illegal wroks. Ha made this gang but the biggest reason was to punish the man who killed his parents, the man who tortured other people who were pure. Who were sinless.

He works with a loyal officer which was enough for him to prove himself as a mafia who is not like everyone.

It's not like he informs everything to the cops but he punishes culprits all by himself.

But his anger sometimes comes whenever he remembers how he came here.

Taehyung suddenly felt those punishments cool. He felt cool seeing jungkook like that. He was feeling something strange looking at the guns.

He shook his head and released a breath.

"Um... Can I try this for once?" He said making Jungkook shocked.

No he can NOT ruin the innocence of Taehyung. This boy is so soft and he does not want to him to try something like this.

HE CAN'T.

"No, no Taehyung you can't." Jungkook shook his head clearly showing Taehyung that he does not want this at all.

"But why? Please just one time." Taehyung showed his puppy eyes but jungkook was not gonna approve Taehyung's this wish.

"No, I said. It is not for you." Jungkook knows it is not.

"For once please! I'll not ask again." Taehyung whined this time and made a pout.

" Tae. You should not please." Jungkook pleaded, thinking the boy will give up. But.....

He's stubborn.

"You said you will do anything I'll ask for."

"Yes but still! Not this one yeah? Ask me to do something else but not this." Jungkook's continued to deny Taehyung's request.

"So you're denying my request." Taehyung now started his acting. This man is such a good actor.

He looked up at Jungkook with a blank expression. His eyes turned cold and emotionless.

Jungkook was not ready to see a emotionless Taehyung again even though he did not know that the boy before him is acting.

Taehyung noted some weak points of Jungkook in few days so he's well aware that the raven head does not like seeing him like this.

"Taehyung please..." Although he felt bad, so bad seeing him like this again. The old Taehyung. He still tried to deny.

"Okay. Got a proof that you and your promises are just fake. I knew it! Cool, I'm leaving then." Taehyung said and turned around to leave.