LIAM AND SUMMER SEQUEL + BONUS CHAPTER

Start from the beginning

My eyes went wide and another grin fell on my lips. "Guys!" I shouted, before lunging at them all. Harry wrapped his arms around me first, which was followed by Zayn, then Louis. "Aw, guys, I missed you!" I cried, actually feeling unshed tears prick my closed lids.

"We missed you too, Summie-bear!" Louis teased, before releasing us from the group hug. I spotted Nial on the otherside, sitting proudly next to a small frame with his arm flung over her.

"Nialler!"

"Summer!"

I threw myself at him and we laughed as we squeezed each other to death. My eyes fell to the figure behind Niall who was still shy and quiet. "How is she?" I whispered, so only he could hear me. Niall smiled and peeked over his shoulder at her.

"She's doing amazing." He said, a look of proudness on his face. I smiled as I let go of him, and walked over to his girlfriend.

"Amelia, I missed you!" I exclaimed, walking over to the small girl, who happened to be the same age as me.

"You too, Summer." She said back, her soft voice drowned out by the obnoxious yeling from Louis and Harry on the other side of the limousine.

"You look great, Amy." I complimented her, acrually meaning it. She did look great. She was wearing a cute black skirt with a lime-green singlet, the accompaniment of a small black overcoat to cover her shoulders. I tried not to let my gaze linger on her many scars, and she must've realised as she gave me a small smile that said it was alright.

Niall caught on and waltzed back over to her with a loving smile on his face. "She is beautiful, isn't she?" He said adoringly. He leaned in and kissed her on the lips gently, making her blush but snuggle closer to him as he sat next to her once more.

"Thanks guys." She said with a timid smile. I grinned before moving back to sit next to Liam. When I came back, he huffed and pulled me into his arms.

"No, please, everyone take my girlfriend away from me. It's not like I haven't seen her for two months or anything." Liam commented sarcastically. I laughed and swatted his arm affectionately and his large arms pulled me closer until I was on his lap.

My head popped up suddenly, and I just realised who wasn't here. I looked over at Zayn and Louis. "Where's El and Perrie?"

"Family dinner, and Perrie's at her concert." Louis explained as Zayn gave me a flat look.

"What?"

"I told you that yesterday!" He accused and I grinned.

"Oh yeah." Zayn shook his head, but chuckled. I looked over at Harry and he had this far away look in his eye. I caught his eye and gave him a small smile, I knew he'd find someone special to take care of, like the rest of One Direction, but Taylor Swift obviously wasn't the right one for him.

He smiled back, sending me his signature wink. "Hey!" Liam growled playfully, making me laugh and nudge him in the ribs with my elbow.

"Guys! Play nice!"

Harry only grinned in response, and I snuggled further into Liam. I would never hurt Liam, ever.

"So, who thinks a movie marathon when we get to Liam and Summer's place?!" Louis asked everyone, grinning like a cheshire cat. Everybody nodded in agreement and I felt a warm spot in my heart as I looked around at the five boys and one girl in this vehicle with me. They were all perfect and my friends. I smiled, they were everything I'd ever wanted.

~*~

We arrived at our apartment and I smiled huge at the sight of my home. I looked back at Liam who was holding one of my other bags from the back of the limousine, and corrected myself. Our home.