LIAM AND SUMMER SEQUEL + BONUS CHAPTER

Start from the beginning

My smile fell in an instant, turning into a scowl. What a stupid thing to ask! I would never, ever say anything like this to anyone about Liam, and the fact that she was only about thirteen had me scowling deeper.

"That's none of your business." I snapped, stepping away from her. "That's disgusting, you're just a child! I didn't even know about this stuff till my sophomore year!" I exclaimed, wrinkling my nose in disgust. My eyes fell over the girl before me once more and I saw unshed tears in her eyes, but she roughly swiped any that leaked.

"I've probably got more experience than you! Since you won't answer my question, it's obvious you won't put out." I gasped and felt a sharp pain in my chest as if she actually poked me. That was of course not true. Liam and I had taken our time, more for my benefit than his obviously, and not so long after we had finished touring together, we had spent a romantic getaway together over in Hawaii. It was the best time of my life. I blushed, but tried not to be embarrassed, I had to hold my tongue from telling her that she'd never get anyone like Liam especially if she was going to act like a brat, I would also say how amazing Liam was with me in Hawaii, but I bit my tongue. I didn't want to give away the wrong information.

"You know there's a word for that," I hummed, tapping a finger against my finger as if trying to figure it out. "Oh yeah, a sl-"

A loud beeeeeeeep shot through the car park, and both myself and the girl jumped a mile. I spun around fast and a felt a huge grin take over my lips. I turned back to the girl, "sorry, but that's my ride."

And then I was running.

The black vehicle was a stretch limo, glossy and shiny under the brief glimpse of sun in the clouds. But that wasn't what I was focused on.

First I saw his shaved hair, the golden locks completely gone now, given away to charity. Next, his masculine jawline, his plum pink lips, straight nose, and lastly his brown eyes. A huge smile lit up on his lips and I let the luggage fall from my hand as I lunged for his open arms. I leapt at him, wrapping my legs tight around his waist and tucking my face into his neck as I breathed him.

"I missed you." I murmured into his neck. He snuggled his face into my shoulder, his arms holding me up effortlessly. He didn't answer me, only placing a small kiss at the base of my throat. He looked up as I looked down and felt a sudden urge to kiss him. And so I did. My lips touched his and that was all it took. My hands clenched over his shoulders, as one of his buried itself in my messy hair, pulling me closer. Eventually, realising oxygen was a necessity, we pulled away and all I could do was blush under his intense gaze.

"I love you, Summer."

I smiled and wiggled slightly to tell him to let me go. He slowly loosened his grip on me, letting me slide teasingly down his body and I raised a brow at him.

A loud piercing scream ripped through the silence and Liam pulled me closer, protectively hunching over my shorter self as if to protect me. I peeked over his shoulder to see that same thirteen year old girl, standing about ten metred from us, hyperventilating.

I grabbed Liam's hand quickly, in which he fumbled for my deposited luggage, and pulled him into the vehicle, "hit the gas!" I yelled as the fan came running, screaming and crying at the sight at her favourite band only a small distance away.

The limo took off and I watched the girl's figure get smaller and smaller, feeling a slight bit of smugness and guilt.

Liam saw my expression and smiled with a raised brow. I grinned sheepishly and shrugged my shoulder, appearing innocent. Liam and I were stuck in our own world, I forgot to take in my surroundings, not realisng we were alone until someone cleared their throat.