Normally, I never had habit of failing in anything and when it comes to love problems, I had never failed in my advises over the past decade of this career.

From star fish in the Pacific Ocean to Vipers in the Sahara deserts, I've saved uncountable relationships from the brink of its death.

Although my name represents seed of chocolate, I'm actually a tree of love. The shade I give cool hearts.

The fruits of my words, comfort minds!

The leaves blows away psychological shadows and the roots provide them undeniable assurance.

This is what I am!

Cacao Ned Almond, the cupid and savior of millions of troubled hearts.

'Cacao, you dumb doll! One day I will find you again and exact my revenge on you.'

'You are lucky to get away from us two days ago but watch your back, we will find you again and dry you like a cracker in buffalo poop and use it as pesticide.'

When I read those threats, I couldn't help palpitate and cough out as I imagined myself as a future prospective pesticide.

Indeed, imagination is a great tool in not just romance but many things.

How did they come up with such an idea when they look at this stunning face? Buffalo poop?

If Buffalo knows that its poop will be touch my divine body, the buffaloes in the country will go on forced constipation strike.

Seems like my fans noticed how uncomfortable I looked just now that they started to attack back my haters with supportive comments.

'I cannot understand how someone can be this rude to Sir Cacao! Have they gone insane?'

'Forget it; a fish in the sea will never know the taste of mango pudding.'

'What did Sir Cacao even do to receive such hatred from you people? You are just jealous because a person is more likable than you guys are.'

'I wonder the same. For one, I was even tested positive with diabetes after I started to follow Sir Cacao's sweet talk.'

'How will a pebble know the value of another pebble?'

'You mean diamond, right?'

'Yes, isn't diamond also a stone in its initial days?'

'That's right. Sir Cacao is like pure morning dew on the flower petals.'

I call myself neutrally lucky because the moment I feel that I have good luck, something bad shows up to snub away my good mood.

Just like how I was being happy for the support I was getting from my fans, my haters popped up again as they revealed the reason why they hate me so much.

Well, I say, they are childish to hold it against me for something so simple.

'We hate him for a reason. You are naïve to follow that mad man. That moron actually revealed about my two timing in one of his videos when I explicitly begged him to keep it a secret.'

'He once revealed my actual height to my girlfriend and also that I use soles to lift up myself.'

I closed my eyes and flinched when I read those comments.

This is the reason I am not liked as much as I deserve, because of this condition.

A psychological condition that makes me unable to keep a secret in my stomach.

A condition where I cannot help blurt out truth despite being begged not to.

Because anything that was told not to reveal, is my weak point.

'Sir Cacao? Hmph! He is nothing but the most inferior kind of bacteria that is not even worth a medicine.'

'I rather fart on my girlfriend's face than to ask him for an advice.'

'It is because of him that I stopped watched TV series. He traumatized me with spoilers.'

'I once asked him to not tell my friend about my feelings for her and the next moment he said it to her spoiling my grand confession.'

'I once casually shared how I used to copy in month end tests in school and he revealed it in one of his videos with a smile. I hate him.'

These people, they are too much involved in hate. Where there is hate, there is no love.

I shook my head at their pity selves and waiting for my supporters to take on the job next before I answer them back.

'Don't you already know that Sir Cacao is so pure that he cannot keep a secret at all?'

'It is an open secret that he cannot keep secrets and a man who is true to his heart. Why did you tell him secrets then? It is your fault in the first place.'

'Yes, it is you mistake to blame Sir Cacao who is the purest man on the planet.'

'Look at these people, they want to create a mess when it was them who did the wrong. I'm enlightened today.'

'To be unable to lie and be open about everything, it needs a person to have courage and kind heart. Sir Cacao has that a lot.'

'When Sir Cacao revealed one of my secrets, I was actually feeling happy that I got his attention. Many of us tell him secrets intentionally and look at these people, using such evil means to defame a pure and kind man.'

Seeing enough of the argument, I found the right time to put my strong and amazing butt in it.

Now is the right time to end the live with an absolute favorable impression, at the same time making even the hearts of my haters skip a beat.

"Please do not fight for me, my little finger hearts. I am just a man who share knowledge and apply gel on hurt hearts. I don't mind any haters but I still want to tell those who hate me something –" I paused and sighed in defeat.

Of course, it's fake.

"When heart has decided to be heartless; you are destined to be loveless."

~*~*~*~*~*~

Hello Sweeties,

Next chapter is here. Enjoy!

What do you think about the chapter? Boring?

Your views on Sir Cacao and his character?

Do you like his name? Is the name different and interesting?

Sir Cacao has too many opinions on himself. Do you think they are right?

He loves himself a little too much, don't you think so?

Poor Sir Cacao, he brings trouble for himself because of his condition.

Who is the worst secret keeper here? Comment your experiences.

Please shower me with votes and comments.

Share my books with your friends.

Lots of Love

Lady Prim