Chapter 66- I'll Let You Come

I keep smiling at Kabir as he carries me up the stairs of my building because I can't walk anymore. Damn the stilettos, they hang from my fingers as Kabir keeps climbing up the stairs. Not a single drop of sweat on his charming face. I still feel weird, he's reached the seventh floor already.

"Kabir, we can take the elevator now." I smile. He chuckles.

"Nope, I'm feeling romantic."

"Who the hell feels romantic after a CEO meet?" I laugh.

"Anyone who has you." He smiles.

"Aren't you tired? And what does romance have to do with you carrying me?"

"I'm not tired... And by the way, I don't want you to stand or walk because your feet are practically broken." He says.

"You could have carried me in the elevator... At least it wouldn't have been as tiring as climbing the tenth floor." I roll my eyes.

"I didn't want to look like a dummy. Carrying a girl, basically standing with a girl in your arms. How lame? I mean it'll look stupid... Plus, I'm enjoying this, extra time with you." He says.

"Ah... You and your logic." I lean into his chest. He rings the bell using my toe and Ruby opens the door.

"Hey, Ruby." Kabir greets her.

"Hello, Sir." She says and leaves the house. Kabir puts me on the bed.

"Thank you, I'll take it from here." I smile.

"Okay."

"Will you come home for dinner tomorrow? Like after work... Myra won't be home, she'll be at a birthday party. We could have dinner together, you know?" I mumble.

"That'll be great. What time?"

"Nine?"

"Works for me."

"Okay."

"Bye, Siya."

"Bye, Kabir." I hear the door shut. I climb off the bed, change my clothes, remove my make up and go to bed.

Kabir's POV...

I wrap up work around eight, go home, change, leave the house, buy a bouquet and go to Siya's place. I ring the bell and the door opens. To both my amusement and astonishment, Siya's not dressed, she's wearing an oversized t-shirt. Just an oversized t-shirt.

"Oh, hey." She opens the door and I get inside.

"Sit. I'm almost done with the dinner." She pants and jogs back to the kitchen. I giggle and put my unattended bouquet on the coffee table. I sit at the dining table and look at her back. She hurriedly chops and tastes the food and the way her eyes close to concentrate on the flavours...

"That's what you do on a free day in Manali? Cook?"

"Umm... There's a difference, I'm just trying to make homemade food. It's better." She says without looking at me as she smells the content of the pan. I love holidays. At least when they're with Siya. I just can't wait for this to be my normal life, Siyu as my wife and her presence in my house, enchanting enough to make it a home... I walk towards her as she slices the carrots.

My hands trail up her thighs and go to her waist as my fingers feel the goosebumps raising aggressively on her warm skin. Her hands shiver as I press myself against her back and nip on her earlobe.

"Kabir..." She moans. Fuck. Those lips alone send me over the edge. I nuzzle further into her neck.

"What baby?"