Chapter 58- I'm Home

"Siya! You have your flight today and you had the whole week... You haven't packed anything!" Kabir exclaims. I smile at him.

"I have a lot of clothes there at home, in my room. Papa never let me take all my stuff, you know..." I tell him.

"Aww. Your dad is sweet."

"Did you talk to your mom?"

"Umm... No, I need time... to kinda- process all this..." He says in a sheepish tone, I smile and walk toward him. I throw my hands around his neck and kiss his jawline. He shudders. Trust me, one of the sexiest things a man can do is to let it go, to react to physical contact. I feel him harden against my hips, but he doesn't touch me. I back away and look at him. He's so perfect, so caring, so awesome. Kabir Singhania is a gorgeous human...

"I'll miss you," I tell him.

"Mhmm, yeah. Me too. Take your medicines on time, okay? And don't hesitate to call me, even for the smallest shit and have fun." He tells me.

"Okay."

"Are you sure that you don't want Myra to go to school till you're back? She'll miss a lot of classes." Kabir says. I shift uncomfortably.

"Umm... Yeah, she'll be able to catch up later on... " I hastily reply.

"You sure? I can safely pick and drop her."

"Positive. There's no need." I grab my purse and leave the room. It's been a long since I went back to my apartment, we've been living with Kabir, in his house. He's doing a lot for us. I wish I could find it in me to love him the way I used to, to show him how much he means to me, to give him what he deserves, to make him happy, but look at me. Sad, confused, depressed and fucked up. I hate myself so much. I hope he doesn't feel used, I hope he's willing to give me the time I need. Suddenly, Kabir hugs me from behind and kisses the crook of my neck.

"Stop overthinking, we're fine." I feel him smile against my neck.

"You sure?"

"Positive." He whispers. I hug him and leave the house, Myra is sleeping in her room. I wish I could tell her that I'm leaving. I step out of the house and give Kabir a final hug. I'm nervous. The last time I left him to go to my parents, my life had changed.

"Trust me, they won't do any fucked up shit this time." He whispers.

"Hope so." I smile.

"Mhmm." He swirls me around and kisses me gently, I smile against his lips.

"Take care and call me."

"Yup."

"Have fun! Love you!" He shouts as the car leaves for the airport. He wanted to see me off but he didn't want to leave Myra alone at home with the staff, so he decided to stay. I'm happy... I reach the airport, get the security checks done and board my flight. It gets really boring as there's no one on the flight. First-class struggles... I wanted a ticket in economy class but only the first class ones were available. Kabir wouldn't have let me take an economy ticket anyway. I reach Delhi and come out of the airport. My eyes go moist at the sight in front of me. Papa is standing there with a bouquet in his hand. I run to hug him.

"Hi, papa." I cry into his shoulder.

"How are you, Siyu?"

"I'm fine."

"Good good." Papa pulls away from the hug to take a good look at me. His face falls at my condition. I don't know what has changed but yes, I am aware that I've lost too much weight in the past two months...

"You look thin. Have you not been eating?" Papa asks me.

"I don't know... I am eating though..." I say in a clueless tone.

"Okay. I'll call Kabir."

"Why?"

"I have to tell that idiot that you've reached here safely before he panics and sets the world on fire." Papa smiles and calls him. Sets the world on fire... For me. I smile.

"Kabir! Yes yes, yeah she's here. Yes, I'll let you know. Yeah, yeah, medicines. Of course. Wanna talk to her? Ok, wait a second." Papa hands me the phone.

"Hello?"

"You're fine?"

"Yeah, I'm good." My smile widens.

"Good, take care. I love you."

"Love you," I say and end the call.

Papa drives me home and I come out of the car. Mom comes running towards me and hugs me tightly, I hug her back. She cries into my shoulder as I rub her back.

"I missed you, sweetheart. How's my baby? I love you, Siya." Mom tells me amidst her sobs.

"I love you, Mom." I feel really good, I feel loved, I feel at home.

We walk inside and I go to my room to freshen up. The room looks clean, I open my cupboard and find all my clothes neatly folded and kept in clean piles. I smile at it and click a picture of the clothes my parents have treasured. I send the picture to Kabir.

- They've kept my clothes so nicely!!!<3

- Wow!

- I know right?!?!?!?

-I had a question.

- What?

- Where's the lingerie?

- You are such a...

- I love you too<<3

- You are awesome.

- Your influence.

- Lol.

- Go freshen up and take rest.

- Bye

- :)

I wear a T-shirt and my yellow PJs and go down in the hall. Mom comes to me and hugs me again, she disappears for a minute and comes back with a bottle of hair oil in her hand.

"Sit." She smiles at me. I sit on the floor with my back against the sofa and mom sits on the sofa so that she's on top of my head. She opens my hair and pours the warm oil into my scalp. She gently massages my head and I'm taken back to my childhood days, she used to oil my hair every now and then. Mom ties my hair into a neat braid and kisses my forehead.

"Kabir has given us strict instructions." I don't see her but I know she's smiling.

"What did he say?" I ask.

"That we have to make you healthy, you have to gain weight, you look like a stick." She says.

"Food? Works for me." I giggle.

"Siya, what is this?" My mom bends forward to get a better view of my collarbone. What happened? Her eyes pop out as she finishes tying my hair. I quickly realise that she's able to see the faint scar of the bitten area. I immediately get up and put my hand on my collarbone.

"Oh... Mumma, that- that was just... a.. a wo- wound. Nothing much." I smile. Surprisingly, she smiles at me, and I see the pain in her eyes.

"Okay." She says. Papa walks into the room. He smiles at me.

"What is this school girl hairstyle for a thirty-year-old?" Papa chuckles.

"Thirty? Twenty-seven!" I shriek.

"Yeah, yeah, same thing."

"No, you're calling me ONE THOUSAND NINETY-FIVE days older than whatever I am!!" I snarl at him. He laughs.

"Okay, okay. My bad." He says, I smile at him.

"You hungry?" Mom asks.

"Yes!!"

I walk to the table and the table is filled with my favourite dishes!! All with too much oil and butter!!! I'm gonna love gobbling up weight!!! Yay! I'm home!!