CHAPTER 6- Campus, Competition And Confession.

♡ You know it's not the same as it was ♡

—KABIR—

Shit!! Holy fucking shit!! I kissed Siya Mehra... She said that she too wanted to kiss me, and it happened. I think I did fine... I've never kissed anyone before. But, I was amazed by the way we kissed each other, it didn't get awkward, and it wasn't fucked up either. My first kiss was perfect. I like her; only if I knew what she feels about me... I don't think that we have a future, she's a guarded, studious, papa's Lil girl kind of person and she's got a conservative background too. I think yesterday just happened, maybe due to the heat of the moment. But, it was serious for me. I like Siya.
I look at her and go to sit beside her bed. Her mouth is slightly open and she looks so peaceful while sleeping. She is gorgeous. I keep gazing at her beautiful face... I don't want to go, I don't want her to be a 'come and go' phase of my life. I want to stick around her. Forever.
Siya's eyes open and our faces are inches away from each other.

"I didn't mean to wake you up."

"No, it's fine. How are you?"

How am I? I'm crazy. Crazy about you. I want you and I feel helpless. I want to tell her...

"Uh... yeah, I'm fine. You? You wanna talk about last night?"

"No. I'm scared to face what's going on in our heads. The night was awesome. You are an amazing kisser and it's difficult for me to believe the fact that you haven't kissed anyone before. Moreover, I've got a perception of my own about what happened yesterday and I don't want that to change. Now, shut up." She gets up and quickly places a small kiss on my cheek.

"A kiss on the cheek? So, we're back to being FRIENDS again, huh?" I tease her.

"No. I don't think we can be just friends anymore." She doesn't look at me. She looks worried. I decide not to probe.

"Yeah. You're right." I whisper and we head to class after getting ready.

"Your exams start next week. All the best!" Mrs Mishra announces and leaves the class.

I walk out and find Siya talking to Rajvir... He used to be in my school, but he hated me. I look at them and my vision goes red. The bastard's hand is on Siya's shoulder and they're laughing. Stop Kabir. You can't rip his fucking hand out. I take a few deep breaths to calm down and walk toward them.

"Hey," I say.

Siya turns around, and Rajvir's hand drops from her shoulder. She looks at me.

"Hi, Kabir. This is Rajvir Singh. He's studying finance. First-year." She introduces the dog to me.

"I know. We used to be in school together. Anyways, I think you are getting late for class."

"Oh yes, I completely forgot. I should get going."

Before she starts walking away, I pull her by her waist and kiss her passionately, that too in front of the whole campus. She gasps in my mouth and stands still. I know that she isn't able to process what's happening. I let go of her and she's looking at me.

"I'll see you after class." I smile.

She doesn't say anything. She turns around and walks away towards her class. I turn to Rajvir.

"Nice way of defining your territory. I like it." He asshole says.

"Stay away from her," I warn him.

Rajvir and I were academic rivals at school. I always came first in class and he would be the second-best. For one thing, he could go to any extent for winning or taking revenge. Once, when we were in eleventh grade, he purposely slammed the library door on my hand and my arm got fractured. I couldn't participate in the inter-state swimming championship and he swept away the trophy.
I am well aware of the fact that he didn't encounter Siya with any friendly intention. It's got something to do with me.

"Well... I couldn't resist. She's so fucking hot, and the way she walks... She's such a turn-on. And just to let you know, she told me that she's single. So, you can fuck off."

"Rajvir, it's between you and me. She doesn't have to be dragged into this. She's innocent."

"Bleh, bleh, bleh. Listen Singhania. I've made up my mind. I'll get her, I'll fuck your lovely roommate and dump her later... You can have her back then. I made up my mind yesterday at the prom. I wanted to fuck her hard, I wanted her to scream my name and what I wanted the most was to see your reaction after I had fucked your bitch."

The next five minutes are kinda blurred... I have no clue what happened in those five minutes... The memory just holds on to screams and shrieks, I have no idea where they came from...

"Kabir! Kabir stop it! He's bleeding! He'll die!! Let him go!! Please!!" Siya is yelling at me.

Stop what? Who's bleeding? What the fuck is going on? And why is everyone looking at me with so much fear in their eyes? I look at the ground and get my answers. Rajvir's nose is bleeding and the area around his eyes is blue and swollen. I'm breathing heavily and my knuckles are bleeding and cut. Siya grabs my arm and pulls me to our room. She shuts the door and glares at me.

"What the hell is going on Kabir? First, you kiss me in front of the whole campus and then you beat up a guy for nothing. What are you fucking doing?!?!" She yells at me.

"He wants to harm you... You can't imagine how scary it was for me to think about all that he said he wanted to do to you. It was a nightmare for me to imagine his hands all over you, touching you. I couldn't bear the thought of you two being close, of you screaming his name. I lost it. So, I'm not at all sorry." I say in a firm tone. Siya looks irritated.

"Why do you care?? Who are you?? My boyfriend??" She yells again.

"You don't get it Siya. It's not that simple."

"What is it then? I need you to tell me, now." She demands.

Man, I hate it when she's angry and demanding...

"I love you!! That's what it fucking is. You're mine and I am not going to take a shit when it comes to you." I growl at her.

She looks at me like I've grown five heads.

"I love you, too." She whispers as if she doesn't want me to hear it.

I'm officially on top of the world. Just imagine this, the girl you're in love with says that she too is in love with you. She runs toward me and I lift her in the air and then hug her tightly. We both look at each other and start laughing. Crazily happy and hysterical laughter...

"We're both fucked up... Haha." Siya laughs standing between my arms.

"True," I mumble in her hair.

"So, what are we supposed to do now, that we've started dating?" She asks.

"I don't know. I'm new to this, girlfriend." I wink at her.

This is officially the most fucking amazing day of my life!!!! I am Siya Mehra's boyfriend!!

***********************

Guyzzzzzzzz!!!!!!! They started dating!!! Damn, I'm so excited!!!! Please follow me and share the story link with your contacts. And, also don't forget to comment and vote!!! Love y'all!!! Xoxo