CHAPTER 13- Me And Satan? Back In College.

♡I don't like no whips and chains
And you can't tie me down
But you can whip your lovin' on me, baby
Whip your lovin' on me, baby♡

SIYA—

One month later...

"Finally..." I sigh. I'm back in college.

I walk to the hostel room and open the door. Ava isn't there, nor is Kabir. I put my things in place, take a bath and come out wearing a towel. There's a knock on the door.

"Who is it?"

"Satan."

I run to the door and open it. Kabir is standing there, a rucksack on his shoulder. He keeps it down and comes close to hug me. Just then my phone rings and I run to take it.

"Hey, Ava!!!! Yes, I'm back. Yeah, Kabir just came here... I don't think he has a problem with that. Yes..."

Suddenly, Kabir snatches the phone from behind and holds it up in the air. I try to jump and take it, but he's TALL. He wraps his hand around my wrist and pins me to the wall. Kabir comes closer to me and runs his nose along my jawline. I'm too frozen to speak.

"Ava, Siya's a bit occupied right now. Care to call tomorrow? Bye." He cuts the call. Oh.

"Did you miss me?" He asks. I shiver.

"Mhmm... I missed you."

"How much?"

Feeling brave out of nowhere. I gallantly push him on the bed and sit on his lap with my legs parted on his sides. I grab his shirt's collar and look at him.

"Is this shirt expensive?" I smirk at him. He's completely thrown off guard. I like it.

"No, not that expensive. I got it on sale." He smiles at me. I pull the shirt hard and it tears open. All the buttons scatter across the floor. Kabir raises his eyebrows.

"Am I in danger?" He says.

"Yup. Your girlfriend is possessed by a beast today." I want him so badly. The only reason I wanted to come back, was to be with him, to be close to him. And I'm close to him now. Very close.

I open my towel and throw it on the floor. Kabir doesn't say anything. This is the first time I've taken charge. He always does it and he does it pretty well. I open his jeans and his boxers. I push him back to lie down. I feel so fucking confident and brave.

"What are you gonna do?"

"I'll take you in my mouth."

"It's called a 'Blow job'." He rolls his eyes dramatically at me.

"I know. I don't like the sound of it." I smile.

He keeps looking at me. We've had sex many times. But, I haven't done this before. I look at him.

"Stop looking at me. I'm feeling nervous."

"Okay." He lays back and stares at the ceiling. I hear him chuckle.

"Do you mind if I start with kissing you?" I'm nervous, and anxious about it.

"No, I don't. Do whatever makes you comfortable." Kabbie baby...

I climb on top of him and kiss him. Slowly and softly. I go to his earlobe and my tongue plays with the gold stud in his ear. My hands, meanwhile, explore his body.

"Fuck." He moans.

I go lower. Kissing his shoulder, his chest, and his torso and I finally reach his dick. I take him in my hand and start moving my hand up and down. He is hard. I don't have anything desirable about me, that's my opinion. But, I love the effect I have on Kabir. I let out a breath and take him in. He is too huge to fit. Almost half of it is out, so I hold the rest with my hand and start moving again. He groans. Kabir sits up, he leans on one hand for support and the other hand holds his hair. His mouth is slightly open and his eyes are rolled back. I would be dead by now if looks could kill. I am dead and looks can kill...

"Oh, Siya. Yes, baby." He moans. I keep going.

"I'm getting close. Stop or I'll come in your mouth." I feel his legs stiffening, his nerves are visible and all of a sudden there's a jerk in my mouth, Kabir sighs, his head hits the pillow and some 'not so good' tasting liquid releases in my mouth. I quickly gulp it down, wipe my lips with my hand, go to the bed and lay my head on his chest.

"Did you like it?"

"I loved it. You are good."

"Kabbie?"

"Mhmm?"

"What are your plans after college?"

"Marrying you and staying together."

"And career-wise?" I chuckle.

"Career-wise, in the fourth year, I'll start my two-year internship in mom's bank. The first year would be online... Seminars, training and all and after college, I'll go to London for a year." Wow. Internship at one of the best banks in the world. I'm officially jealous. But, he has grades and he deserves them. It's not easy to top every semester.

"Is it paid?"

"I don't know. But, if I ask mom, then it's paid." He winks at me.

"Will you come back? You know, to India?"

"I think England would be a better option. But, I'll come back after a year to talk to your parents and then if you can get a job in London, then we'll settle there or if any one of us gets a job in India, then we'll settle here. Simple." He has everything planned.

"I know I'm being selfish but can't you do an internship here? I don't want you to go. What if..."

"What if your parents get you married in my absence? Hahaha..." He starts laughing.

"I don't know but..."

"Siya, it's just a year. You'll be fine. Always remember, you are stronger than your problems and you will conquer them all. Now say it." He kisses my forehead.

"I am stronger than my problems and I will conquer them all." It feels good to say it.

The summer holidays are over and classes start tomorrow. Kabir and I watch F.R.I.E.N.D.S for the rest of the day and eat junk. I can't get my mind off the fact that he'll leave for London but that is after two years, he is very enthusiastic about it. It'll be great for him to go there. I decide not to tell him to stop. Love means freedom after all... I hope this ends well.

********************

Kabir is leaving..... Siya is going to be all alone. What the hell is gonna happen???? Butterflies in my stomach right now!!! Love you guys!! Please share and comment.