Chapter Forty-Seven

Ella (Mommy) POV:

"I don't wanna go to Grammy and Pop Pop's. I wanna stay wif you." Mina whines for the hundredth time. Autumn and I are going out on a date night, which means that we needed a baby sitter. Autumn's parents gleefully volunteered. They even offered to make it a sleep over.

We both don't think Mina's ready to spend the night without us, so we agreed to just a few hours at our house. I'm planning on taking my wife out somewhere nice, and then we'll go to a movie she's been wanting to see.

Crouching down in front of Mina, who's currently pouting on my bedroom floor, I say, "I know, sweetheart. It'll only be for a few hours. You always have fun with Pop Pop. He's been missing you."

Tears build in my baby girl's eyes, making me wrap my arms around her. She crawls right into my lap and sticks her face in my neck. Her tears finally fall, leaving an uncomfortable wet sensation on my skin. Ignoring that, I work on comforting my baby.

"How about we climb into bed and have some milky before I have to go?" I ask softly. Mina agrees, hopping off my lap to climb into bed. She snuggles down under the sheets, looking like an adorable lump. I climb in after her and take off the straps to my dress. It's the kind I can't wear a bra with, so it's pretty convenient.

Mina latches onto my nipple right away, sucking slowly. She sniffles every now and then, rubbing her eyes as she nurses. I'm hoping she'll just fall asleep before my father-in-law gets here. It'll be better if Autumn and I could just slip out the door.

Sadly, I don't think it's going to work like that.

Speaking of my wife, she appears at our bedroom door. She's wearing a beautiful emerald green gown with a plunging neckline. Her red hair is pulled back in an elegant bun, a few tendrils escaping to frame the sides of her face. Matching diamonds are in her ears; curtesy of yours truly. She looks like a million bucks.

"Mama..." Mina whines, making grabby hands in her direction. Autumn smiles and comes to perch her juicy ass on the edge of our bed. She reaches over, running her fingers through our baby's blonde hair.

"Guess what Mama got you for Pop Pop's visit?" Autumn whispers like it's a big secret that she doesn't want anybody else to hear.

"What?" Mina mumbles around my breast with wide eyes.

Autumn pulls out three giant bath bombs from behind her back. Mina loves those things. She'll spend hours in our tub if we let her. I've been tempted to sometimes when she's throwing fits about having to dry off after a bath. Ever since Mina got comfortable with us, her mischievous side has come out.

She's nothing close to a brat, but she does have her moments. "I wan dat!" Mina screeches, her milk completely forgotten. That's okay. If she wants some more later there's frozen bags of milk in the freezer. Autumn's mom can feed it to her.

"Then you have to be good for Grammy and Pop Pop." Autumn states seriously with a raise of her red brow.

"Okay, Mama." Mina tries not to pout. She's not succeeding.

"Why don't we go get you dressed before they get here? Hmm?" Autumn holds out her hand, waiting for my sweetheart to grab it. My wife scoops Mina up and carries her into her nursery. From here, I can hear Mina screeching excitedly.

A few minutes later I see why. A little bundle of tan and brown comes running into the room. I shoot a questioning glance at my wife. "What did you buy her?" We both agreed that Mina had more than enough clothes, and this giraffe hooded pajama set is something I never bought.

"Well, I thought it would be nice for Mina to have something fun to sleep in tonight. I promise I won't buy anymore adorable clothes." Autumn smirks when she sees Mina pretend to eat one of the plants in the room. She knows I'm a sucker for our baby. If Mina's happy, I'm happy. My wife won and she knows it.

Sighing, I resign myself to more clothes to wash. As long as Mina's happy, I remind myself. "You're on diaper duty for the next week." I whisper in her ear as I stand.

"Yes, ma'am," Autumn shoots back with a groan, "Better than orgasm denial."

"You better watch it. I can do both." I cackle when her face pales. Should've kept her mouth shut.

***
Mina POV:

Mommy and Mama have been trying to say goodbye to me for a long, long time now. I just won't let go. I'm holding on super duper tight to her leg. "Mina, if you want your bath bombs you have to let go. I know it's hard when we leave, but you have to be a big girl, okay?"

Shaking my head, I lay it on Mama's knee. Tears build in my eyes when Pop Pop picks me up from behind, putting me on his hip. He brushes my hair out of my eyes and presses a kiss to my forehead. "You girls go have fun now. Mina and I are going to eat all the ice cream, fruit, and chocolate."

Mommy groans and points her finger at him saying, "Do not load my child up with sugar before bed. I'm warning you."

"Yeah, fine. I won't." But Pop Pop doesn't sound like he's telling the truth. He's lying to Mommies. He's gonna get a time out in the corner.

"I don't believe you one bit," Mommy shrugs and grabs Mama's hand, "Let's go."

As soon as the front door closes, I tilt my head back and start to cry. Snot comes out of my nose and I swipe it away with the back of my hand. I wanted to go with them. I could've wore my pretty fluffy dress, and Mommy would've braided my hair.

"Enough with the tears. There's some ice cream in the freezer calling your name." Grammy says, walking into the kitchen.

I stop crying to see if I can hear the ice cream. It's not saying anything. "Here. Wipe your face." Pop Pop pulls a rag out of his shirt pocket, handing it to me. I run it over my face, then hand it back to him.

"There. All better. Come on, let's get some sweets." I'm carried into the kitchen and sat right on the counter instead of in my highchair. Mommy is definitely gonna put him in timeout. He's breaking all the rules.

"Chocolate, vanilla, or strawberry?" Grammy asks.

Thinking, I put my finger on my chin and scream, "All of them!"

"With sprinkles?"

"Yup!" My head nods really, really fast. Making my hood fall off of my head. I put it back on and swing my legs back and forth. Pop Pop grabs my favorite pink princess bowl, handing it to Grammy for my dessert. I'm supposed to have dinner before desert, but not tonight I guess.

"Here you go, angel. Eat up." Grammy hands me my bowl that's filled all the way to the top! When Mommy gives me ice cream, it's usually only one scoop. This is like five!

Grabbing my spoon, I scoop a big bite into my mouth. Some falls on my chin, making me laugh while Grammy rushes to get one of my bibs. She wraps it around my neck while looking for food in the freezer.

"We also need to get some real food in you, but all of this is healthy crap." Pop Pop comments as he leans on the counter next to me. I offer him a bite and he takes it with a smile.

"Dino nuggies are in da other freezer." I point to the garage, where Mommies keep all the food food. Pop Pop laughs and ruffles my hair.

"That's my girl!" He leaves, coming back with my favorite nuggies and waffle fries.

"Finish your treat and then we'll have dinner. Do you want ketchup, ranch, or barbecue sauce with your nuggets?" Grammy questions.

"Ranch!" I squeal happily. This is the best day ever! Ice cream before dinner, bath bombs, and nuggies! Mommy and Mama need to go out more and leave me with Pop Pop!

"If you promise not to make a mess, you can eat in the living room in front of the television. Your mama tells me that you love Wonder Pets. Pop Pop managed to find all of the seasons on DVD for you!"

This day just keeps getting better and better. "I pwomise not to make a mess!" I swear, crossing my heart. I don't hope to die, cause that's bad. I also don't want a needle in my eye, so I just won't make a mess.

"That's my girl! Alright, finish up. After dinner, we'll go play with your bath bombs." Grammy says while putting my nuggets in the oven.

I eat the rest of my ice cream so fast that I get a brain freeze. That doesn't stop me, though. The Wonder Pets are waiting for me and I don't plan to keep it that way. Who else is gonna save the animals in trouble?