Chapter Sixteen*

(Smut warning for this chapter. If that's not your type of thing, skip this one. All future graphic chapters will have * < that symbol next to the chapter number!)

Ella POV:

It's late Saturday evening and Mina is finally asleep in her crib. Autumn and I are sharing a bath together. Her back is against my chest and her red damp hair is resting on my shoulder.

I smile and lean down, kissing the side of her neck. Autumn arches her neck to give me more access, and I greedily accept, licking and sucking the soft skin. She moans subtly and grinds her hips back into my lower body.

Looking down at my wife's beautiful body, I notice that her nipples are hard with arousal. They're a beautiful pink blush color. My hand reaches up and I cup one of her firm breasts, using my thumb and forefinger to tweak her nipple.

Autumn moans rather loudly and I bite down on her neck in warning. Mina does not need to hear what's going on in here.

"Hush." I whisper in Autumn's ear after removing my mouth from her neck.

There's a beautiful purple looking hickey and I smile at my mark on her body. It's easily covered up with makeup and Autumn never seems to mind.

"Please." Autumn begs, thrusting her hips up in a silent plea for me to touch her.

Water ripples around us at our movements, but I don't cave just yet. Autumn needs to do a lot more begging before I finally let her find her release.

Using my left hand, I cup her left breast and tweak that nipple as well. Both my hands are soaked from the water and the milk that's slowly trickling out of my wife's breasts. Never in my life would I have thought that breastmilk could be erotic, but it is.

"Please touch me..." Autumn begs, her voice thick with desire.

I chuckle harshly saying, "I am. You're going to have to be more specific about where you would like me to touch you."

Autumn whines audibly and grabs my hand, guiding it down to her pussy. I can see it through the clear bath water and my mouth practically salivates. She's neatly trimmed, only a small red triangle remaining on her mound.

I slide my fingers through her soft folds, searching for that tiny button of pleasure. Autumn's hips jerk when I find it and she throws her head back on my shoulder.

Her eyes are scrunched up in concentration, but her mouth is slack in bliss. I turn her head to the side to give me more access to her face, then lean down to place a soft kiss on her lips.

My wife tastes like strawberries, chocolate, with a slight minty taste from her toothpaste. It's heady.

One of my fingers find the entrance to Autumn's pussy. I slowly push it in, while my thumb draws small circles on her clit. Autumn's pussy is warm, wet, and tight inside. The feeling is nearly indescribable. My own arousal mounts as I watch my wife get closer and closer to orgasm.

My left hand is still working on her left nipple. I pinch the small bud and pull the tiniest fraction. The action makes Autumn clench down hard on my finger, her body coming closer and closer to orgasm.

"Please, can I come?" She whines.

"Not just yet, baby. You can take a little bit more."

Autumn bites her own lip to try and stifle the orgasm that I'm forcing upon her body. Her legs straighten, toes point, and her back becomes straight.

Leaning down, I whisper in Autumn's ear, "Come for me."

She does just that. Autumn's pretty pussy clenches down on my finger in rhythmic motions. Her clit pulses subtly underneath my circling thumb, and her mouth drops wide open in a silent scream.