Chapter Thirty-One

Mina POV:

I wake up snuggled in bed between Mama and Mommy. They're both still asleep and Mama's boobie is out. If I was feeling little, I would probably want to nurse right now. But I'm feeling big right now and just want to go downstairs and watch some television.

Even though I'm not little, cartoons do sound good to watch. It's hard to sneak out of bed when both of my Mommy's are cuddled in close, but I eventually get out of there. Clifford is waiting for me downstairs by his food bowl when I walk into the kitchen.

I'm not sure where Mommy's keep his food, so I put some cat treats in there instead. That should hold him off until they wake up. "There. Now you won't be hungry!"

Clifford purrs at me and dips his head to eat one of his treats. "Good kitty." I pet him, then head towards the fridge once I'm standing up straight again.

After grabbing some of my juice from the fridge, I walk into the living room to start my cartoons. I'm not that good at working the tv by myself. Mama or Mommy usually help me get it started. Finding my cartoons gets even harder since I have a hard time reading.

The words on the screen don't make any sense and they all blur together. Eventually, I just start clicking the change channel button until I find something. It's Team Umi Zumi.

I do a little happy dance as a celebration, then lean back to start drinking my juice box. The bright characters on screen dance in front of my eyes. No matter what headspace I'm in, I'll always love cartoons.

"Babe? Wake up! Mina's not in the bed." Mommy yells from upstairs.

"Calm down, woman. I can hear the television blasting from downstairs. She's probably just watching some cartoons." Mama grumbles back.

Two sets of footsteps come running down the stairs. My Mommy's both stop when they see me. "Hi, Mama and Mommy." I smile, waving to the both of them.

"Good morning, sunshine. I see you got up without us and started watching some cartoons." Mama says, coming over and pressing a kiss to the top of my head.

"Mhm. I woke up big and wanted to watch some tv." I explain while pointing at the television. The colors are just so pretty.

"Oh? So you're our big girl today?" Mommy asks as she sits down on the couch next to me.

My head nods as I lean over to lay on Mommy's side. She's so warm and cozy. Plus, her boobies make the perfect pillow.

"Since this is the first time you're properly big with us, why don't we do something fun? We could go out to dinner and then head to a movie?" Mama offers, talking to us as she walks into the kitchen to start making breakfast. I'm hoping this meal includes fruit. Mama can't cook at all. All she can really do is heat up stuff that comes in a box.

Honestly, I just want to stay home with Mama, Mommy, and Clifford. It's the first time that I've been big for for an extended period of time. I would rather get to know Mama and Mommy more. We can even talk about adult topics that are off limits when I'm feeling small. 

"How about we stay home? I would like to get to know you two more. I don't feel like going outside." I admit while chewing on my thumb nail. Will they be mad at me since I don't want to leave the house? Rationally, I know they wouldn't be mad at me, but my past makes me feel insecure a lot. Doubts tend to fill my head at the worst possible moments. 

Mama stops digging around in the pantry at my words. She walks back into the living room, crouching down by my feet. A soft smile is on her face as she says, "We can do whatever you're comfortable with, baby. How about we play a board game and talk? Mommy bought a lot of games that we still haven't opened. They're in your playroom. Go ahead and take a look."