Chapter Forty

Mina POV:

Mama is trying to get me to sleep after our long day of swimming. I'm sleepy, but my body wants to stay awake. There's so much to do and see, with not a lot of time to do it. Mama is laying in bed with me right now, trying to get me to latch onto her boobie. She's laying on her side with me cuddled up to her chest.

"I wanna way wif Mommy." I whine while rubbing my eyes. Mama rolls her eyes and shakes her head saying, "The last time I let you up out of this bed to go lay with Mommy, you said you wanted to lay with me. That's happened three times now, sunshine. It's time to lay down in your own bed. Mommy and I can't both fit in this bed with you."

My lip pokes out into a pout and tears build in my eyes. "Oh, sweet girl. Come here. You're so tired. Just snuggle for a little bit. That's all Mama wants."

I'm pulled closer to Mama's bare boobies and I snuggle into them. She smells so good and my eyes start to close when I don't want them to. It gets even harder to stay awake when Mama starts running her fingers through my hair.

Opening my mouth, I rub my lips across Mama's chest, looking for her milky. She helps me latch on and I finally get my warm milky.

"Is she asleep?" I hear Mommy whisper. My eyes sleepily open and I watch as Mama shakes her head no.

"Go to sleep, baby girl. We'll have more fun tomorrow." Try as hard as I might, I can't stay awake. The only thing I feel is Mama gently pulling her boobie out of my mouth and her whispering something I can't hear to Mommy.

***

When I wake up, it's dark in the room and Mommy's are sleeping. They don't wake up when I start to whine, so I climb into their bed with them. It's smaller than their bed at home, but I make it work by wiggling in between Mama and Mommy.

"Mina..." Mommy whines while wiggling so there's more room. I may have accidentally rolled on her arm. She didn't say owie, though, so I think she's okay.

"Come here," Mommy opens her arms for me and I snuggle right into them. "Go back to sleep, sweetheart. You're going to be tired tomorrow if you don't."

A yawn comes out of my mouth and I nod, already falling back asleep.

The next time I wake up is because somebody's shaking my shoulder. Rolling over onto my belly, I tuck my arms under my tummy and shake my head. I don't wanna wake up right now.

"Good morning, sunshine. It's time to get up. We're going to go have some breakfast, and then we're going to go to the boutique to make you into a princess." Mama whispers while lifting me up onto her lap.

I'm way too sleepy for this. Why am I being woken up so early? "Try giving her some boob. That usually works." Mommy says from my other side.

"The only thing that's going to do is keep her asleep. You know how much nursing relaxes Mina." They're talking too loud! I just wanna go back to sleep and dream about swimming.

Suddenly, hands are under my armpits and I'm lifted up so I'm in arms that smell like Mommy's. "Let's go get a shower with Mommy, baby. That'll wake you up. Plus, that bum bum needs changed."

My eyes finally open and I watch as I'm carried into the bathroom. The shower starts and Mama comes in, laying a towel down on the floor. "Here, let's lay you down so I can get that diapee off of you."

Mommy lays me down and takes my diapee and clothes off, wiping my girl part down with some wipes. She gets nakey herself and lifts me off of the floor so I can get in with her.

"I wanna wash chur hair." I point to Mommy's head and she laughs while nodding her head.

"Go ahead." She squats down so I can reach her, then hands me her fancy shampoo. Mommy and Mama use different shampoos cause they have different hair textures. At least that's what Mama told me.

Dumping some shampoo into my hand, I set the bottle down, and rub my hands together. Then, I start rubbing Mommy's head. She laughs and smiles at me while I work. I'm gonna be a hair lady when I grow up. I'm gonna cut hair and wash it.

"Good job, love. Let me rinse my hair." Mommy says after I say I'm done. She helps my wash myself, then shuts off the water.

"What do you want for breakfast today?" Mama asks while drying me off. Mommy went into the room to grab some clothes for me. I hope it's a pretty dress again.

"Ummm," While I think, I put two fingers in my mouth, "I want fruit and sausage and French toast."

"Alright! Well, we have to get dressed to do that. Look, there's Mommy bringing in your clothes now." Mama's handed a diaper, some white bike shorts, and a pretty yellow poofy dress.

As soon as I'm dressed, I'm off like the flash into the room. I'm going to put my shoes on by myself today since Mommy bought my sandals that I can just slide my feet into. Usually, I can't do it by myself. Today I can, though!

"You got the bag?" Mama questions while looking at Mommy.

"You know I got it." She replies, holding up the strap to her black book bag.

"Then let's go." Mama opens the door and grabs my hand before I can take off down the hall. She guides me to the dining room that's serving yummy breakfast. There's menus on the table that a server guides us to.

"What do you want to drink, Mina? You can have apple juice, orange juice, milk, or water?"

I look at Mommy and think really hard. "Apple juice!" I finally answer after a moment of thinking.

Our breakfast is finally served and Mama makes me eat like a lady. I grumble at that. Ladies can eat however they want and still be ladies. Why do boys get to eat messily and have an excuse just cause they're boys? That sounds unfair to me.

***

I'm sitting in a chair that's facing a mirror while a lady does my hair up into a pretty bun on top of my head. I guess this is the princess boutique Mommy told me about earlier.

"We're going to make you into princess Cinderella!" The pretty lady that's doing my hair tells me.

Mommy's are standing off to the side while taking pictures with their phones. They keep waving and smiling to me in the mirror every time I look back at them.

"Let's add some pixie dust and we'll be all done." The lady says while moving a wand over my head. Glitter falls onto my hair, making me smile and laugh.

"The finishing touch is the blue headband. We can't forget that!" Right on the center of my head, a blue headband is placed on my hair. I do look like Cinderella, but I don't have the dress.

"It looks like your Mommy's have a surprise for you! Let's go see what they have." The chair I'm sitting in is lowered to the floor so I can hop down. I rush right into Mama and Mommy's arms.

"I'm a princess!" I tell them while bouncing on my toes.

"A very cute one, too. How about we go over there for your surprise." Mama offers. Her hand is put into mine and I'm taken to a place that has fairy dressing rooms.

"Just in there." The lady points. When we walk in, my mouth flies wide open. There's a Cinderella dress hanging up on a hook. It's so pretty.

"Dis mine?" I ask them hopefully.

"Yes, this is yours. Mama and Mommy had it specially made for you. Let us help you put it on."

As quick as I can, I pull my yellow dress over my head and throw it on the floor. My shorts stay on as Mommy's help me put my Cinderella dress over my head. The blue fabric is so soft and comfortable. I love it.

"You look like a true princess now. Go ahead, give it a spin." Mama says with a clap of her hands.

They step back to give me room, and then I give myself a big spin. My dress flares out and I giggle. This is the best day ever! I'm so happy I woke up this morning when I just wanted to sleep.