Chapter Twenty-Seven

Autumn POV:

After we finish swimming, we head upstairs to get changed for the day. Mina is soaking wet and naked as the day she was born. Ella had the dumb idea to strip her before coming into the house. Our girl is shivering and laughing at the same time.

"Let's get you in a shower, sunshine. We don't have time for a bath. We can have one tonight." I say as I step into the bathroom, turning on the water in the shower.

Ella strips out of her swimsuit and I follow suit. The shower is big enough for all of us. It even has enough room for Mina to crawl around on the floor since she can't stand. She could with her boot on, but it can't get wet.

"Alright, let's hurry up. The park is waiting for us!" Ella announces as she steps into the shower.

I lean down and pick up Mina, placing her on the shower floor. She giggles and splashes around in the water near the drain. Meanwhile, Ella and I watch as we shampoo our hair.

"Wa wa!" Mina screeches, pointing to the drain while clapping her tiny hands. Something I've learned about Mina, she loves the water. Baths, showers, pools. She loves it all.

"Yeah, that's the water, sunshine. Let's wash your hair while you play." I chirp, crouching down beside Mina.

Ella hands me her baby shampoo and I give my wife a thankful smile. After pouring some out on my hand, I scrub them together to get some nice bubbles going, then slowly begin to wash Mina's hair.

"All done!" I say once the bubbles are rinsed from her hair.

Ella finishes up washing her body and trades places with me so I can wash mine. I watch as she grabs Mina's baby body wash, a rag, and slowly begins to wipe Mina down. Our little girl laughs when Ella gets to her feet. She's super ticklish.

"This little piggie went to the market."

I listen to Ella play the piggy game with Mina's toes while I finish washing up. The water is nearly cold by the time we all are out of the shower and dried off.

"You need a diapee on your bum before you pee pee yourself." I sing song to Mina as I lay her down on the changing table.

Her boot is officially back on her leg. It took a lot of convincing to get that thing back on her. She hates it, but she only has a few weeks left of wearing it. Sadly, she'll have to wear a shoe brace for a little bit. Otherwise, everything will be back to normal.

"All clean!" I exclaim once I finish diapering Mina.

I dress her in a t-shirt that has a bunch of rainbows on it, a pair of shorts that have ruffles around the leg holes, and a white shoe. Her hair is done up in two pig tails that look absolutely adorable with the matching rainbow bows tied around her hair.

"Perfect! Let's go show Mommy."

Lifting Mina up, I carry her into the bedroom where Ella is currently putting on her shoes. She smiles at Mina and says, "Look at you! You're looking so pretty."

"Fank you, Mommy!" Mina replies, a shy smile on her lips.

"You're welcome, sweetheart." Ella finishes tying her shoes and stands up, taking Mina from me. She bounces our girl in her arms while blowing raspberries on her cheek.

I rush to get dressed, throwing on some shorts and a baggy t-shirt. I'm not going to even bother putting on a bra. Those things feel like they're choking my tits half the time.

"All right! I'm ready to go." I announce as I step out of the closet.

We head downstairs and Ella hands Mina to me with a demand to get her buckled up in the car. "Aye aye, captain." I reply saucily.