Chapter Forty-One

Ella (Mommy) POV:

After several days of sun and fun, we've finally made it home. It was hard pulling Mina off of that cruise ship. She wanted to stay there forever. In fact, she cried when we started packing our suitcases. We promised that we would go to the real Disney soon enough. That seemed to appease her for the time being.

Currently, we're in the car and headed home. Mina is passed out in the backseat, Autumn sitting next to her. My wife is playing a game on her phone while pumping. Her breasts were so full that they started to hurt. She had me pull over on the side of the highway so she could open her suitcase to get her pump out.

"I'm hungry." She suddenly complains. Road-trips are hard with Autumn because she wants to stop every hour to get something to snack on. I swear that woman can't just sit still and take in the scenery.

"You're not hungry, you're just bored." I say while looking at her in the rear view mirror. She rolls her eyes and clicks her tongue.

"You're right, but I'll never admit to that." She snarks back. At this point, she's just cruising for my hand on her ass. I can't wait until we get home. Since Mina was in the room with us, we didn't have any alone time. We're both feeling particularly needy today.

"You technically just did." My eyebrow raises and she sighs, shaking her head.

Mina begins to whine in the back, pulling on her carseats harness. Autumn gently starts to rub her forehead and presses a kiss to her head. "We'll be home soon." She coos at our baby girl.

Mina's beautiful gray eyes open and she rubs them with her closed fists. It's hard to pay attention to the road when my girl is being so cute. "I wan Cwifford."

Based on the way she's speaking, I'm guessing her headspace is lower. It dropped significantly while we were on the cruise. Disney brings out the Little in everybody I guess.

"You'll see him soon, sweetheart." I reassure her while hitting my blinker to get into the exit lane. There's some fast food options down here. Now that Mina's awake, I'm sure she's going to want something to eat.

"Do you want nuggets or a cheeseburger?" I offer as I pull into the McDonald's drive-thru. Mina grumbles and continues to rub her eyes, before slipping her right thumb in her mouth. Somebody wasn't done with their nap. She'll probably fall right back asleep after she eats.

"Just get her a cheeseburger. She eats nuggets all the time. If I ate nuggets every time I went out to eat, I would want some variety." Autumn chirps while simultaneously trying to keep Mina calm.

After waiting in the long line for almost ten minutes, we grab our food and I pass it back to Mina. "Don't give her the fries just yet. They're piping hot." I warn after burning my own mouth on my large fry.

My wife looks to be trying not to laugh. She shakes her head and unwraps Mina's cheeseburger for her, laying it down on our girls lap. Mina digs in tiredly, taking small bites which is out of the usual for her.

Autumn unlatches herself from the pump and puts some caps on the full bottles, before beginning to dig into her own food.

"Wan dat, pease?" Mina asks politely, pointing to my her Mama's Big Mac. I chuckle and Autumn groans, offering Mina a bite of her own burger.

She takes a bite and wrinkles her nose adorably. "Yucky."

Autumn audibly gasps, faking being offended. "It is not yucky! You're just being silly."

Mina giggles adorably and squeezes her own cheeseburger, making ketchup fall onto her adorable white t-shirt that has little pink hearts on it. Why did I think putting her in white was going to end in anyway but that?