Chapter Thirty-Six

Autumn (Mama) POV:

Mina sleeps peacefully in Ella and I's bed as we zip up our final suitcase. We're officially packed and ready for our cruise tomorrow. All that's left to do is drop Clifford off at my Mom's house in the morning. As much as I want to take my fat cat with me, Disney doesn't allow pets on their boats. My Mom agreed to watch him for us.

"We should wake her up from her nap. If we let her sleep much longer she won't go to bed tonight." Ella chirps beside me as she slowly climbs her way onto the bed beside Mina.

Our baby is sleeping in the middle with her blonde hair spread out everywhere. Her pink lips are parted and there's a line of drool leaking down her cheek. She's worn out because we went swimming earlier. It's our sure way to exhaust Mina enough for her to take a nap.

"I hate to wake her up when she's looking so peaceful. Maybe, we can go out to dinner? We haven't really been to a proper sit down restaurant in a while, and I'm sure she would like that." No idea why I offered to go out to eat. I guess it's my guilt for waking my sweet girl up.

Ella must see that because she rolls her eyes, but agrees. "Do you want to nurse her or do you want me to?"

"You can. I nursed her before she fell asleep, so I'm good." I reply nonchalantly, climbing up onto the bed on Mina's other side. My baby grumbles in her sleep and turns to bury her face in my chest. Her lips are cold against the swell of my breast.

I'm wearing a low cut shirt and she has easy access to the skin made exposed by the low neckline. Her lips purse and I feel her starting to suckle in her sleep. Ella notices and let's put a quiet laugh. "She's going to give you a hickey!"

I giggle and gently turn Mina towards my wife. If she wants some milk, then she needs to get it from Ella. "No hickeys. You're the only person that's allowed to mark me." I wink at my wife and watch as her eyes heat at my words.

"Damn right." Ella nods and lifts one side of her shirt, rubbing her pink, hard nipple across Mina's lips. Our little girl grunts in her sleep, then latches on. She suckles steadily while I reach over to pat her back. They're not soothing pats, but wake up pats.

"Minaaaa." I sing song. She makes the cutest whine and starts to cry in her sleep. She only seems to do that when she's too tired to wake up. Ella and I comfort her by whispering soft words and gently rubbing her back and head.

"It's time to wake up, sunshine. Mama and Mommy miss you." Ella croons softly.

"Nu, Mommy." Mina mumbles around my wife's nipple. I chuckle quietly and lean down to kiss her cheek.

"Yes, sweetheart. We're going to go out to dinner. Where do you want to eat at?" I chime in.

"I dunno." Mina still hasn't opened her eyes, yet she's talking to us. I call that a win.

She nurses for a little bit longer before unlatching herself and turning towards me in bed. Gray eyes open to meet my own. I give her a sweet smile and brush some blonde curls off her forehead. A beautiful smile spreads across Mina's face and she burrows her face into my neck mumbling, "Mama."

"Yup. Are you finally waking up?"

"Yesth." My sweet girl nods against my skin and burrows closer to me. She's almost on top of me at this point, but I don't care. I love holding my little girl. Especially when she first wakes up because she's all cuddly and warm.

"I wanna watch 'toon."

"Okay, we can watch some cartoons for a little bit before dinner. I think we have a nasty butt to change first, though." Ella states with a raise of her eyebrows as she pats Mina's full diaper. The material is soaked and clearly in need of changing.