The Lesson From the Strongest Fairy.

Vic walked through the dark tunnel; he was sure he just had killed a bunch of white fang men with his Secret Art that went towards the abandoned underground city.

They didn't feel any pain most likely though, the heat and flames from it would burn their nerves and then cause them to turn to ash.

Vic had tested the Secret Art against Acnologia several times and pushed its destructive power as well as its potential to burn anything in its path to ash.

Vic liked it though, as it didn't leave anyone in its path suffering as they would be killed before they realized it.

Due to focusing on the Secret Art he didn't realize the train had already crashed up ahead in Vale. he sighed as blue lightning surrounded him and he vanished from where he stood.

Vic reappeared at where the train crashed, he sniffed and smelled, RWBY, and his team, and everyone seemed fine as he smelled no blood, and he could hear them talking.

They were talking about him, worried for him. Vic sighed, he shouldn't have been that reckless, but he really wanted to test it, if only he hadn't had to hold back though.

Due to the Dragonification process, as it slowly grew overtime as he used more and more dragon slayer magic, as well as how big the cave is, he had to hold back. He didn't want to risk the whole cave falling down on him, as well as the stuff above falling into the cave, it would be a pain in the ass to explain to Ozpin and James, as well as everyone else.

Vic better get out of here before he worries them further, but just in case....

Vic turned towards where he came from down the giant tunnel, he gathered sand around himself and started to make a wall with it, filling the part he was in with a large amount of sand so nothing would get through if they tried. It was at least a 50-foot-wide wall of sand; nothing was going to get through and if something by chance did, he would know.

Vic sunk into his shadow and went to reappear nearby RWBY.

"What's up!" Vic said as he appeared.

"Vic!" Ruby said happily and hugged him, and he hugged back.

"I'm guessing you dealt with the Grimm?" Blake asked and Vic nodded.

"Yeah, it was pretty easy, and I blocked off the tunnel as well." Vic told them as he and Ruby broke their hug.

"You should have at least told us what you were going to do, we were worried." Weiss said, Vic patted her on the head causing her to blush a bit.

"Yeah, I should have but didn't want to waste any time." Vic said scratch the back of his head.

"Well, it certainly seems like you all had a fun time." Vic looked over and saw Ozpin and James as they walked up, Vic sensed Torchwick, he was hiding nearby, he opened a shadow portal under Torchwick and sent him off to where Neo was.

"I sure did!" Vic said smiling as he had a lot of things to look forward to, he could sense Cinder nearby though he didn't look at her, she was with Emerald and Mercury.

"Well, that's good." Ozpin said, taking a sip from his mug.

Soon police showed up and clean up started, RWBY and Vic's team reported what happened to Ozpin, though Vic didn't tell them of the Nine Demon Gates.

Today was a good day in Vic's eyes, as he talked to everyone, and plans fell into motion...

____________________________________________________________________________

Vic could be seen fighting both Team RWBY and JNPR, nearby Rogue, Frosch and Lucy could be seen watching the fight from a fallen over tree log.

Vic was helping them train for the Tournament, he figured it would be the best and he had a few tricks and secrets to teach them. They were somewhere in Emerald Forest, so they had enough room.