New Arrivals Pt. 2

We can see Vic finish explaining what happened to Lucy, Rogue, and Frosch.

"And.. that's the end of it." Vic said as he finished telling them.

Lucy and Rogue just sat in silence as they took in the information they were given.

Vic felt like he was missing something though, but he couldn't remember anything else. It was like something was blocking his memories.. Or he just couldn't remember at all.

He pushed that thought aside for now.

"Thank you for telling us that.. It makes me happy to know everything ended alright.." Lucy said to Vic who nodded with a smile.

Lucy felt a bit sorrow from hearing that her other self had to sacrifice Aquarius..

"It does indeed.. I am glad to hear that Natsu was able to help the other me and Frosch.." Rogue said as he smiled a bit while looking down at Frosch.

"Fro thinks so too!" Frosch said as he smiled and held up a hand

"But it doesn't make sense.. If we died, why are we here?.." Lucy asked.

"We've been trying to figure it out for a good while now. Everybody who's been sent here from Earthland has died one way or another." Acnologia said as he stood up, he was laying on a rock while listening to Vic retelling the story

"Yea it's a recurring pattern.. We do have one lead though to who's behind it." Vic said, catching both Lucy and Rogue's attention. "It's also the reason why I died." Vic said as Acnologia looked at Vic

Acnologia knew Vic didn't like talking about it, he hadn't talked much about it with him. Though he supposed that it was for the best, he didn't know how to deal with problems like that.

"Now that you mention it, you haven't told us how you got here, you spoke of a God before I remember..." Rogue said.

Vic sighed a bit, "I was sent here by a God after I died in my own world, ironically called Earth. I don't really want to speak of how I died.. But after I died I met a God, was granted powers and was sent here as.. Well a child, and I trained for 8 years and here I am today." Vic said as he smiled a bit sadly.

Rogue and Lucy recognized the smile, the smile of losing people you care about.

"What magic do you use though?.. You can consume my white and shadow dragon slayer magic so you must be a slayer of some type." Rogue said, causing a bit of surprise from Lucy.

"Well, I am a Hybrid Theory. I possess Eight Dragon Slayer Magic." Vic said.

"Nine" Acnologia corrected Vic.

"Oh right, yes Nine." Vic said with a nod.

"He could also possess a type of Fusion Magic that lets him fuse his magics together, though we are uncertain if he does or not." Acnologia said as Vic nodded.

"What are the elements you can use?" Lucy asked, curious.

"Hellfire, Arctic, Volt, Yin, Yang, Plague, Desert, and Azure are the single Dragon Slayer Magic ones. The reason we have a theory of me possessing fusion magic is because I can use the combination of all Eight into one magic, Hybrid Dragon Slayer Magic, though I have no idea how I do it." Vic explained to them.

"That explains it.. Yin and Yang, Light and Darkness in a sense.. That's why you could consume my magic." Rogue said, and Vic nodded.

"Yea.. but going back to the main point, our lead is the God that sent me here, there has to be something with him and it. I do not know what though." Vic said.