Reunion and Beacon.

Vic smiled as he looked behind him, and saw Ruby's smiling face after hearing his name, "The one and only." he smiled at her, "Ruby, let me handle this one though.." He said he earned a nod from said girl.

Vic's gaze hardened, he smelled a magic presence in the bullhead, it was barely there, it was being covered by dust, and aura. But he knew it was there.

He saw the fellow orange haired guy, panicked a bit. And yell something inside, "We've got a weird one!"

Vic just smiled, and he started to inhale, he was preparing a roar, both Ruby, and the Criminal visibly noticed the air shift a bit, "What the hell.." he heard the criminal comment under his breath.

"So.. cool.." was ruby's reaction.

Flames and blue lightning surrounded his mouth as he breathed in, 'Hellfire-Volt Dragon's Roar!!' Vic thought as he unleashed the large roar towards the bullhead, he saw the bullhead fly upwards upwards, just dodging his roar, he noticed the criminal was gone now, and replaced him, was a woman, for some reason, something was cloaking her. He couldn't see her face, like a darkness was covering her.

It reminded him of a Grimm, she shot some sort of flaming balls at him, he just stuck out his hand, catching the flames, and with a smile ate them.

Surprising the women who fired them. The flames tasted of magic, and he recognized the kind of magic, it felt toxic to him a bit. She was a maiden, he needed more information, but he couldn't risk Ruby. He would finish this, "This ends now." Vic spoke as he pulled back his left hand, and put a lot of magic power behind it.

He charged the multi-colored aura he was building up in his fist, 'Hybrid Dragon's Ending Flare!' Vic thought as he launched the bright ball towards the bullhead.

He saw the women step back, as the doors closed on it, the bullhead quickly tried to dodge, but was hit by it, knocking them away. He held back on purpose, he needed to protect Ruby at the moment, they could wait. The bullhead flew off in the distance..

He turned toward Ruby, to find her, and a guest, Glynda. She stared at him for a moment, Vic blinked, once, twice...

"RUN AWAY!!" Vic yelled as he tried to get away, he was promptly caught in a purple aura, "Aww.." Vic whined as he was brought over.

Glynda sighed at his antics, while ruby looked very confused, "Can't let me have any fun huh." Vic whined as he was set down on his feet.

Ruby didn't really care at the moment, in a red blur, she appeared and hugged Vic, who hugged him back. "Your back!!" She said as Vic smiled.

They stayed like that for a second, then Ruby broke the hug, "Dad and Yang are going to be so happy! I can't wait to see their faces!" Ruby told him, as she laughed.

Vic nodded, "I bet, i have so many things to tell you guys" He told her, they both heard Glynda clear her throat catching their attention.

Glynda looked at them both, "I apologize for interrupting your reunion.. But, I need you both to come with me" Glynda told them.

____________________________________________________________________________

Vic was now in front of a smiling Ozpin, as they were both in the police department, Glynda was talking to Ruby apparently, and Ozpin would soon be as well.

Vic stared at Ozpin, "Alright, what's your game here? I know you aren't here to see me, what do you want with Ruby? Don't beat around the bush, just get straight to the point." Vic asked and told him.

"She has Silver eyes, and is one of the last of them, the silver eyed warriors." Ozpin told him.

Vic looked at Ozpin, "So.. special eyes with special powers?" Vic asked, earning a nod from the wizard.