Training, and more Mysteries yet again..

Vic was currently training with Acnologia, it had been 2 weeks since Acnologia started training him. The training exercises were simpler but with Acnologia as a teacher, it made them more difficult. Vic can't count the number of times Acnologia has sent him flying into something or face first into the ground during a hand to hand combat training spar.

"Volt Dragon's Breakneck Javelin's!" Vic yelled as multiple javelins formed behind him, when they formed they went right for their target, Acnologia. Vic was wearing his training clothes which consisted of a t-shirt and shorts, as to not constrict his movements that much. Acnologia wore what he always wore, the same cloak and pants, as well as the dragon teeth necklace.

Acnologia watched as the 100 or so medium sized Javelins went right for him at a fast speed, but for Acnologia, he could see them just fine. He moved and dodged one, and another. He kept dodging them as he moved around.

They didn't have to worry about damaging anything, they were in The Rift in Space and Time.

"You'll have to do better than that if you want to hit me!" Acnologia said as he pulled his fist back and punched one of the blue lightning Javelins, causing it to shatter into static and disappear.

"I know!" Vic yelled, as he charged at Acnologia with blue lightning crackling around him.

Vic tried to punch Acnologia, but he dodged easily, he grabbed Vic's wrist and pulled him up and over him, slamming him into the ground. Vic tried to make a quick movement, but was properly kicked by Acnologia and sent flying a long ways away.

Vic managed to stabilize himself mid air, and the blue lightning surrounded him, and he shot forward again, "Desert Dragon's Dune Serpents!" Vic yelled as two giant serpents made of sand came from below and started to follow him as he went towards Acnologia.

"Huh, your visualization has gotten better that's for sure.." Acnologia said, noticing the detail on the serpents, and how it was pretty powerful, "But nothing I can't handle with ease.." Acnologia said as he smirked.

Acnologia inhaled loudly, as the air pressure changed around him, "Roar!" Acnologia yelled as he unleashed the giant roar.

Vic smirked as he saw the giant roar come towards him, he sent the giant snakes ahead of him, they clashed with the roar, the giant snakes made of sand stood no chance though, and were properly destroyed by the roar.

Acnologia watched as his roar teared through the land, passing by where Vic once was. He was slightly confused, he lost track of Vic's magic power, it was like he lost his senses.

That's when he felt something hit him away and fast, and the familiar voice of Vic was heard, "Hybrid Dragon's Chaos Strike!"

Acnologia was sent flying into a crystal, he was uninjured as he climbed out, he felt his senses slowly return, he saw a smirking Vic as he exited the small crater he made.

"How did you like Yin-Yang Dragon's Illusion?" Vic asked Acnologia.

It made sense to Acnologia now, Vic put him under an illusion spell since he had his guard down. "Impressive, you are getting better it seems, though that strike only felt like a tickle, come on, power up a bit." Acnologia told Vic who nodded.

Vic activated both Eternal Flame Mode and Hybrid Mode. "Let's see how you like this!" Vic yelled as he charged forward, with the Multi-colored flaming aura surrounding him.

Acnologia smirked as he watched Vic come towards him, he raised his hand, "lets see how you can take this move now! Eternal Flare!" roared Acnologia as he brought down his hand forward, towards Vic.