A Place Your Always Welcomed

A bit of a warning, a kind of dark part does happen in this chapter, so.. you've been warned! hope you enjoy! 
________________________________________________________________________________

Yang at the moment, thought she was stupid herself, she brought herself and Ruby out into the middle of the woods, just on a clue to find her mother that ended up not being true. Now they were going to be killed; it was all her fault.

She couldn't do anything, she was tired, and weak from the journey, all she could do was stare in fear at 3 sets of glowing red eyes of Grimm.

'I'm sorry dad..' she thought as the Grimm charged at her and ruby, while all she did was stay still, in fear.

She heard a loud crackle of lightning, and in a bright blue flash, in front of her, a long orange haired boy, with a white scarf around his neck, black tank top, white shorts, and wooden sandals appeared, he dropped a bag in front of her, then he vanished in a instant, blue lightning followed, as he appeared at the 3rd Grimm.

All 3 Grimm fell to the ground, with large dents in their skull, it went by so fast, she didn't have time to react at all, who was he? He turned around and looked at her, he had bright light blue eyes, with slit pupils. He stared at her for a second, as the blue lightning around him vanished.

Yang noticed a tattoo or marking on his right shoulder, she wasn't sure what it was, it was too dark to see. She saw the boy turn to the left, and growled, yes growled, like an animal. I looked over there and saw Uncle Qrow. He was in shock as well, he must've been sent by dad..

"Woah kid calm down, I'm just here for my nieces " Qrow said as he placed his hands up, he looked over towards me for a second before looking back at the orange haired boy. "I'm not here to harm you, you can understand me right?" he said as he walked slowly closer to me.

The boy growled still but nodded, he noticed his bag in front of me. I went to pick it up but he growled again. "I-I am trying to give it to you." I spoke, with a slight stutter, I was still too scared at what happened prior. I picked it up though.

He looked at Qrow and then me, before he stopped growling, and walked over to me. I handed him his bag, and he took it and slung it over his shoulder. He looked around my age, maybe a bit older?

"Thank you." He said simply, I smiled a bit and nodded. He turned and went to walk away but Qrow stopped him by calling out to him.

"Hey kid, where are your parents?" Qrow asked, wanting to know why a kid my age was out here all alone.

He looked over his shoulder, his light blue eyes glowed in the dark. "Gone. i am alone." he said

Yang could hear Qrow mutter something, before speaking. "I can't just let a kid go out there alone, why don't you come with me and my nieces, I'm sure we can work out something for you" Qrow said to the boy. The boy's eyes widened a bit, he seemed confused.

"Fine." he said as he turned around fully, and walked back over. I smiled, and uncle Qrow sighed a bit.

"We have a lot to talk about young missy, but let's get home and explain this to your father" Uncle told me, and i frowned and nodded. I knew I was in trouble, the boy had a blank face.

On the journey home, The boy didn't speak at all, Ruby woke up and noticed the boy. Getting a good look at him now, his hair was really long, it went down all the way down his back, it was messy as well. I had a better view of the tattoo on his shoulder, I couldn't tell what it was though. The scarf he wore, it looked like it was made out of scales. He held a blank face the whole time, Ruby tried to talk with him, but he didn't speak at all.

"Sis? Who is he?" she asked me, I was about to speak but uncle spoke before me.

"He's a friend, who helped out." Qrow said, Ruby looked towards the boy, who just nodded, guessing he was going along with Qrow's story? She didn't know.