The Talk Of The Gods.

'This book can only be read by those who bear the fairy tail guild mark, and if a person does not bear it, they will not see the words, or the cover, or anything at all of this book. It will appear as it were.'

It reads on the first page, so to anyone else it would appear like it did before.. there were still 5 pages to the book..

"If you are reading this, then you must be Vic, you should already know who is writing this, us, Mavis and Zeref. You are most likely confused by this, as to why we are here, why we know you, or how we know of you. What is the purpose of all of this. We are sorry to tell you that we cannot say until we meet." it read on the second page, Vic looked at the third page.

"By now, you most likely already met Atlas Flame, and if not, then go and find the book of the Eternal Flame, it will give you hints to finding him. He is an old Fairy tale in this world, but a common one nonetheless. If you have met him, then you most likely bear the mark of Atlas Flame on your body somewhere, as Natsu did with Igneel. How do we know this? It is just a hunch given Atlas' nature." The third page read, Vic turned the page, to the final two.

"You might be wondering if there are others from Earthland, as far as we are aware, there are not. But we have been on Tenrou for a very very long time, so we are not certain who could be roaming this land who shares the same origins as us. It is entirely possible that there could be others around, we only knew of Atlas Flame being around because we could sense his magic from Tenrou. We do hope to see you soon, and talk to you in person, we are excited to." The fourth page read, Vic looked at the fifth and final page.

"Now moving on, you're most likely wondering where you can find Tenrou Island, as well as us, we can't give you the exact location, as we do not know it, all we know is that we are somewhere near the land of Menagerie, we hope we can see you soon. As we said prior, we are very excited to meet you, Vic. We hope we meet soon, there is no rush though, take your time in doing what you are doing now. We both can wait until the time is right for you, see you whenever, and I, Mavis, am glad for you to be a part of the guild.. You would have fit right in on Earthland.." the final page read, he closed the book, the cover was like that of the END book, but it had nothing written on it.

'Take my time.. Huh..' Vic thought as he stared upwards, at least he had a semi-location. 'So I really am officially part of the guild..' Vic thought as he had a mini-fanboy moment. He was happy.. Very happy..

Vic looked back up at the night sky, he had a lot to think about, he could take his time. He had people he needed to protect at the moment, and with Salem around, he can't be too sure. He also doesn't want to bring them to Tenrou, who knows what dangers lay there.

For now, he would keep going with what he has planned, while also searching a bit for the island, but protecting the people he cared for comes first to him.

____________________________________________________________________________

We see the God that sent Vic to the world of Remnant. He sat in a world of white nothingness, his eyes closed. He was in a calm state, he opened his brown eyes as his long dirty blond hair floated, he opened a portal, we could see the land of earth, crumbling to its death slowly.

The living beings of the earth had reached 0 a long while ago, but the planet slowly died as it was slowly turning into a ball of fire and destruction. He caused this, though he did not mean to.

When he talked to Vic he told a white lie, he wasn't the god of that dimension or Universe. He is the God of Space-Time, which makes sense considering he is the one who caused the earth's destruction by mistake with his powers.

He frowned as he looked at the crumbling earth. He felt two presences behind him, he closed the portal that showed earth, and slowly turned around, and he was met with the two brother gods, in their humanoid forms.