The Adventures of Vic and Weiss! (A Small Side Story)

I had this small idea and wanted to do it quick while writing the next chapter, so I hope you all enjoy!

____________________________________________________________________________

(Weiss POV)

A young Weiss and young Vic could be currently seen traveling through the snowy mountains of Solitas.

The cold wind blew as a blizzard of snow surrounded the mountains. Weiss had Vic's cloak wrapped around herself as Vic just had his t-shirt and short pants on along with his sandals.

"How are you not cold?!' Weiss asked him.

"Training." Vic told her as he looked back at her with a smirk as they both walked through the mountains.

Weiss rolled her eyes, shivering, "How long till we reach a cave of some sort, I'm freezing!" She complained.

Weiss saw Vic looked around and closed his eyes, she wasn't sure what he was doing at all, he looked back at her, "There's a cave up ahead, let's get to it so we can take a bit of a rest." he told her.

She followed him for a bit, until they came to a side of a mountain which was covered completely in ice.

"I don't see a cave!" Weiss said to him.

She saw Vic smile at her as he put out his hand, and flames came from it, she watched as the flames burned through the ice, revealing an opening of a cave.

"Seems the ice and snow caused it to get covered up." Vic said as he walked in ahead of Weiss, she followed after him.

"Well, that makes sense..." Weiss said as she huffed, at least she was out of the cold now.

She saw Vic holding up his hand, as flames wrapped around it, making his hand a torch which lit up the part of the cave they were in.

He looked down the deep cave, she couldn't see anything at all besides what was lit up from the flame Vic was making.

"How far does it go?" Weiss asked as she tried to look.

She saw Vic shrug, "Pretty far, there's most likely Grimm down there as well.." he said to her.

"Will we be safe here?" She asked him, he nodded with a smile.

"Yeah, don't worry, I'll be able to sense them before they get close." he told her, keeping a smile.

They had been traveling for a bit now, it's been around a month since they started traveling towards Atlas. It was much further than she thought it was, must've been because of all the mountains they had to cross which Bullheads could fly over easily.

Vic kept looking down the cave as they rested as well as outside, she wasn't sure what he was doing but she felt safe with him.

She saw Vic's head suddenly look down the cave, staring, looking into the darkness.

"Damn it, Grimm, and a lot of them." Vic said aloud as he sighed.

"This must be a place where Grimm gathers during the blizzards.." Weiss said to him.

"Yeah, they might have been able to feel the coldness from outside after it was sealed up." he said to her and she nodded.

"What do we do?" She asked him, she knew she could trust him, she didn't want to get in his way.

"Well the smart thing would be to close off that part of the cave, but that's no fun for me, so i'm gonna fight them!" Vic said with a smile on his face.

Weiss looked at him as if he was crazy, "Are you insane?! Are you sure you'll be able to fight them in such close quarters?" She asked him.

Vic kept his smile, "Don't worry, I'll be fine, I won't die that easily." He said to her, keeping the same smile.

Weiss watched as Vic pulled out a torch from his backpack, and then lit the end of it on fire and handed it to her, "Thank you." She said to him and he nodded.