Meeting the Black Wizard, and Team Troubles.

Vic appeared back at the cliffside where Ozpin and Glynda waited, Ozpin looked towards Vic as he appeared.

"Well, that happened." Vic said as he sighed.

"What happened? Did she do something" Ozpin asked, his gaze hardened.

Vic shook his head, "No, she didn't do anything, tried to give me the evil speech though, i killed the grimm she was using to talk through though.. It was a jellyfish or something that was floating.." Vic explained

Ozpin seemed to be thinking about something, "Are there anymore?" he asked, Vic looked around, while raising his senses to the maximum, he found none.

VIc shook his head, "If there are, I can't smell or sense them at all." Vic told him.

Ozpin sighed in relief, "If you find any more, let me know please." He asked, and Vic just nodded.

Vic started to walk off, "Where are you going?" he heard Glynda ask.

Vic just shrugged, "Somewhere to think, don't worry ill be back before the team ceremony" Vic told them.

Vic walked away from them, and into Beacon, he roamed a bit thinking. He went onto a roof.

Too much has happened, he had a lot of things to do, protecting his friends though was most important, he knew he couldn't always, but he needed to while he could. He still needed to find Mavis and Zeref.

He knew there had to be some sort of hint with it, but he couldn't figure it out. He pulled it out and looked at it, there had to be something.

He looked at the cover, the island of tenrou, surrounded by the golden sphere of the fairy sphere.

Still so many questions, and not enough answers! It frustrated him, and more than just a bit. He felt like he was at a dead end, but he had to figure something out.

There had to be a clue, but what cl-

Vic's train of thought was interrupted by something, he felt something shift in the air. He looked around, he saw something that surprised him, he saw a bird frozen in air.

Everything turned a dull grey color, he's only seen something like one time.. "It seems, you've noticed.. Vic.." he heard a voice, and turned around to see Zeref, standing there, in his usual black and white robes, and a calm expression on his face, he stood up right away, looking towards him.

Vic's eyes widen, "Zeref.. You're here.." Vic spoke with surprise.

Zeref smiled, "Yes.. and no.." he said, "I am but just a projection, I am still on tenrou, with Mavis as we speak.." Zeref told him.

"The book I found wasn't a lie, you both really are here! I knew it!" Vic said with a giant smile on his face as he punched upwards.

Zeref smiled softly, "Indeed..We are waiting for you to arrive.. That book is meant to be your hint.. Mavis and I wrote it, and we hid a clue for you to find in the book itself...." Zeref told him.

Vic looked at the book, "A clue.. Is that really the only reason you came to talk to me? To tell me there is a clue inside of the book, I kinda already knew that.." Vic said as he scratched the back of his head.

Zeref slowly shook his head, "No it was not the only reason, I wanted to see you for myself.. The scarf.. The guild mark.. Similar facial features... if i were to meet you for the first time without already knowing who you were , i would've thought you to be a clone of my brother.. Minus the hair though.. It reminds me of Acnologia's.." Zeref told him.

Vic looked at himself again, did he really look that much alike of natsu? He doesn't think he does.. "Wait, it's just hitting me now, you know who i am?" Vic asked, Zeref kept his soft smile.