Being Watched, and Rescuing a Ice Queen.

Vic took another shadow of a bullhead from Vacuo to another land, one full of ice, and snow.. One where he could train his Arctic Dragon Slayer magic to the fullest.. That's right boys he was headed to Atlas!

After a couple days of travel within the shadow of a bullhead, he got to the winter land Atlas, he surprisingly didn't feel cold at all, must've been a perk of the Hellfire or Arctic Dragon Slayer magic. He wandered the snowy lands, fighting any Grimm that came close with arctic dragon slayer magic.

Vic right now was being surrounded by all types of Grimm, Ursa, Beowolfs, Sabyr's, and all other types, and a lot of flying ones, Nevermores, Manticores, and others. He was surrounded, he was gonna have fun. He had a large ice spike near him that he ran towards, among other ice spikes that he found, that's when they trapped him.

"All of this, for little ol' me? You shouldn't have" Vic said as smiled, the Grimm surrounded him fully. He grabbed a chunk of the ice, breaking it off, and eating it fully, he felt a large amount of magic power enter him. He wondered what was so special about the ice, but that could be done after the fight. Vic was growing into a fighting maniac, and he knew it. Ever since Vacuo, he started to love fighting, the Grimm were fun to fight.

"I've got a fire in my belly.. Or I guess an icicle would be the case.." Vic said as he smirked. He activated his Arctic Mode, surrounding him as a small flurry of hail ice, and snow started to form. "Come at me you damned creatures! Face the wrath of a dragon!" Vic yelled as he charged forward right towards a Megoliath.

"Arctic Dragon's Blizzard Claw!" Vic yelled, he got near the Megoliath, and jumped upwards, his hand covered in snow, hitting the Megoliath directly causing it to stagger a bit. Not giving it a chance he moved mid air, boosting himself with the blizzard winds, and his foot covered in snow he kicked the grimm away into overs.

"Arctic Dragon's Spiking Glacial!" Vic yelled, he raised his hands, small, medium, and large spikes came up and out of the ground around Vic, impaling Grimm nearby him.

"Arctic Dragon's Shattering Storm!" Vic yelled as a gust of wind started to surround him on all sides, forming ice tornado's, the tornado's collected the ice shards from the previous move, making them more deadly, sending sharp icicles everywhere, and catching all the Grimm's in the sky.

Soon Vic waved his hands stopping the storm, he walked over to the crystals he started and grabbing off a piece waiting for the snow dust to clear, he ate it fully, regaining a lot of his magic power. He smelled the ice, it has ice dust in it, ice infused ice dust? He didn't know why though, perhaps an ice dust ore of some type? He wasn't complaining though.

He looked around and waited, his ears twitched a bit, causing him to launch himself upwards, and into the sky. He looked down below to see a giant Megoliath appearing out of the dust cloud, bigger than the others. Vic would call this an Alpha Megoliath, but its even bigger than most Alpha's.

it looked stronger but not as strong as the Blind worm he fought at Vacuo. It might still put up a fight though. He landed on the ground across from the giant Megoliath, it looked like it was about to charge, Vic smiled.

"Arctic Dragon's Icicle Hail!" Vic said as raised his hand, and in the air above him, icicles started to form as did clouds, it rained sharp icicles from the sky above. The Icicles hit the Megoliath, but they broke on impact, it charged at Vic, who in turn started to run towards it as well. 

They got close to each other, just when they were about to make contact, Vic went to slide under the beast, and inhaled, preparing an attack, he slid fully under the Grimm "Arctic Dragon's Roar!" Vic said and unleashed the roar under the beast, causing it to get sent up high in the air.