The Wizard, and Helping a Black Cat

Vic Stared at all 3 of them, he could see Ozpin's shock, as well as the others. Vic just kept his blank face, he stood up in front of the rock he was sitting on.

Qrow looked at him a bit. "How did you know that kid?" he asked, and Vic just shrugged.

"I would also like to know." Ozpin added, as they both looked at him.

Vic just shrugged. "I have my ways, a little Raven helped though" Vic said as he smiled a bit, Qrow's gazed hard a bit.

"You talked to Raven?" Qrow asked, and Vic nodded.

"Yes it was quite a lovely chat if i say so myself, pretty sure she hates me totally though" Vic said as he chuckled, Qrow laughed to himself a bit.

Ozpin looked at the boy in front of him, "How much do you know?" He asked.

Vic crossed his arms. "More then you think, Maidens, Salem, and some other things." Vic told him.

Ozpin went to speak, but was cut off by Vic, "I already have a prediction for this, you're here to recruit me to the Light Side, so I can fight Salem with you." Vic said, Ozpin didn't say anything. "You want a new pawn, don't ya? Not everyday you see another magic user right?" Vic said as he created a pawn out of light and tossed it to Ozpin who caught it and looked at it.

"You-" Ozpin went to say again, but was yet again cut off by Vic.

"Don't beat around the bush with me Wizard" Vic said as he pointed towards him. "I gave this talk to Raven already! Light Side, Dark Side, it doesn't matter what side you're on, you're a pawn to the leader. Some pawns are more important than others. That's why you created the school, to make more pawns and find powerful ones, such as myself. It doesn't matter what side your on, a pawn is a pawn, one can be very powerful, and become a King" he said a pointed to Glynda who looked confused, "who supports their Queen, which is you Wizard" He said pointing at Ozpin, he then moved to Qrow. "Or the Branwen siblings, they both become Knights, thus the rule of a Pawn, they get exposed to the other side, advancing in rank." Vic said.

All 3 of them were shocked at his analysis, "It's Simple Chess, and Simple way it happens, Light Verse Darkness, it's a chess board." Vic finished as the White pawn piece Ozpin held vanished.

Qrow looked at the kid, he doesn't remember the kid being this smart, 'what the hell did you do while you were training kid..' Qrow thought.

Ozpin, he was impressed. He had such a good analysis skill, Ozpin thought about it, even if he didn't want to believe it. It was sort of true, it was a giant chess board. He looked at the orange haired boy. "Just who are you Vic? You're obviously smarter than you let on." Ozpin asked.

"I could say the same to you Wizard, you hold many secrets, as do I." Vic told ozpin.

"Indeed. So you do not trust me fully then?" Ozpin asked, Vic shook his head.

"I have some trust in you, but not fully, you have secrets, you're hiding things. But, it goes two ways, you don't trust me either fully, which is why you are here. You waited till I came back to vale to talk to me." Vic said to Ozpin.

"It is indeed true, i wanted to know your intentions, but trust can be built up over time can it not?" Ozpin asked.

Vic nodded, "It can, but i'm not interested in joining your little circle or whatever you have going for yourselves at the side of light yet, i've got training to finish." Vic said, as he smiled.

Ozpin looked at him with a raised brow. "What exactly are you training for? You must have a reason right?" Ozpin asked him.

Vic smiled and his fist lit up in flames and he held his fist up. "To protect those I hold dear, and I won't let nobody control me! Even if I am a pawn, I will not fail to protect them!" Vic told them, "If anybody threatens the people i care for, they will face my wrath!" Vic said as he let a bit of his aura out, and activated Hybrid Mode for extra effect.