The Eternal Flame, and a Fellow Magic user.

Vic made his way across the desert to the lava land of Anima, Vic he was going to train his hellfire dragon slayer magic there, as he got there, he wondered, could he technically eat lava? Or drink it?

He wasn't going to actually try, he may be crazy, but he ain't that crazy. 'Well...' Vic Thought to himself as he realized, he was actually that crazy, but he wasn't going to do it, yet anyway

He made it to the volcanic land, and he started to train, by well, destroying things.

It's what he does best, surprisingly there weren't a lot of grimm in the volcanic land, he thought there would be more.

He basically cloaked himself in a fireproof shield in a sense, so his clothes, and bag wouldn't burn from the heat of the lava. He stayed near the middle/top of the volcanic mountain, it was the hottest point in a sense, he worked himself to the bone.

For food, he'd just grab a log or so, and make a fire with the heat of the volcano, and eat the flames. For water, it was the same as the desert, he used his Azure Dragon Slayer magic to make some. He honestly wasn't why he could drink the water from his magic, because you aren't supposed to. Maybe it was because he was using it not for regaining magic, and drinking it like a normal person? Could be, he really didn't know and doubted he would find out.

He searched around as well, for the eternal flame. He ventured around the mountain, he tried sensing or smelling it, but he wasn't sure how to do the sensing part, and he didn't smell any magic or flames. The only place he hasn't searched is the place he really can't, the very top of the volcanic land.

He tried once, but the heat was too unbearable even with his Hellfire Mode, he almost got himself killed. It felt like a thousand suns raining down their fury.

Vic thought about it, it was the most likely case that the eternal flame beast was there, but if so, why couldn't he enter it? Does he need to be stronger, does he need to do something in recognition to get the beast's attention?

He was honestly just going off hutches at this point. He wanted to try something though, he walked and walked as far as he could before the heat started to burn his skin.

Vic panted as he took one last step, he decided to keep going, a bit more and a bit more. He took one final last step, as he felt the heat start to get through his Hellfire mode, he was starting to get 1st degree burns, that's how intense it was, a fucking hellfire dragon slayer was getting degree burns.

He stood tall, as he yelled out a dragon roar, not a magical one, a physical one, he was about to do something very dumb, or very smart, he wasn't sure yet.

Vic let out the large roar, he started releasing his aura, and magic power, he let it all out as he roared loudly. A multi-colored aura started to come from him as his magic power flew out of him.

Unknown to Vic, his roar was heard miles away, as well some people who possessed magic themselves felt a slight shift in the direction Vic was to them.

He kept letting this roar out and his magic power out, until it was empty and he was exhausted. He felt he was about to faint, but he tried to push forward, he closed his eyes and gritted his teeth, he was going to find this damned eternal flame beast and talk to it!

Vic felt a small tremor that got bigger and bigger. Vic opened his eyes, as he felt the heat slowly die down around him, he felt flames enter his mouth, and started to eat them, regaining his magic power. He's never tasted this type of flames before, it's the best he's had, it felt full of magic.

"I never thought I would see a dragon slayer again, not in this lifetime, and definitely not one that wore the scarf and had the same guild mark as the previous one I helped, and the same magic i posses in slayer form...." he heard a loud voice, he opened his eyes, and they widened as his eyes landed on what was in front of him.